Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
trapped on a desert island: pick 1

alone, but rebecca black's friday plays 24/7 at moderate volume through an unseen PA system

yolandi is there but u have to give her a good >5min rimjob on the daily and the other 1435 minutes she just clumsily freestyles
you cannot kill and eat her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

infernal machines posted:

but apparently i can eat her as long as she's alive?

yes but it slowly regenerates and while doing so she aggressively chases you around the island scratching and spitting what seems to be a very dave's-insanity-like substance

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

maniacdevnull posted:

am i allowed to use either the pa system or yolandi's powerful rear end to commit suicide?

negative

i guess we should rephrase this as "pick your hell"

• Locked thread