Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'll be in the theater watching that b/c i liked district 9 AND it has die antwoord in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

qirex posted:

this sure looks like a blomkamp movie all right

die antwoord annoys me though and will probably avoid it in the theater for that reason

die antwoord annoys you? da gently caress???

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

qirex posted:

I don't like their music and their art and image strikes me as super juvenile idk it's just not my thing

i was just joking ;)

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

PleasureKevin posted:

i used to love Neill Blomkamp but his last movie was bad and he doesn't seem interested in the found-footage/mockumentary style anymore

holy crap. i saw Elysium in the theaters, and i had no idea he made that. i thought it was awful

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

bobbilljim posted:

imagine in your mind....

a tim nd eric / die antwoord collab