Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i suffer from the same issue op. perhaps a hot sauce thread in TCC is in order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
the biggest problem is when you eat enough stuff with ghost peppers in it that your kidneys start filtering it out in noticeable amounts, leading to HELL PISS

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
you guys are dumb

and the guy above me has an std

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
I do think that most spicy foods are better than most foods that are not spicy. Putting extract in everything is dumb because that stuff tastes like soggy newspaper dipped in sulfuric acid, but I do like to put appropriate chili peppers in almost everything - the clean, mild flavor of jalapenos, the grassy sharpness of serranos, the pleasant fruitiness of habaneros, the slow-burning smoky flavor of bhuts, and so many others. Plus, buffalo sauces of various heat levels are some of the most perfect condiments, great on any fried food (chicken is the obvious one, but panko-crusted buffalo shrimp or calamari are both freaking awesome).

tldr; put spicy peppers in everything, they're awesome

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

i like spicy food & unspicy food too but spicy food is better

sometiems when i sit down on the toilet to poop i have to brace myself and take a few deep breaths bcause i know its going to hurt but it hasnt stopped me so far

i like to punish my tite twink boipussy w/all sorts of peppers

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
If you haven't graduated to at least using serranos in cooking instead of jalapenos your a scrub

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i had a sub earlier... hope this helps with your problems OP

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

i once ate a whole garlic with my meal op.

didn't even poo it out.

Get back to me when your not a casual.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
imagine being competative and acting super big and mature for eating excessive amounts of food additive that was originally used to hide the taste of rotting food.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
i wont even eeat pussy unless its covered in cholula

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Highblood posted:

lol @ people who think ghost peppers are still the hottest thing

get some carolina reapers instead

lol @ people who think carolina reapers are still the hottest thing

get a resin spurge (Euphorbia resinifera) instead

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

imagine being competative and acting super big and mature for eating excessive amounts of food additive that was originally used to hide the taste of rotting food.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

imagine being such a culinary pussy that the most flavorful thing you can stand is the taste of your own yellowed, watery semen.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

*lifts 3XL shirt, reveals bottles of Tapatio, ranch dressing in belt holsters*

Heh, yeah, I can't eat anything without destroying its flavor first.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
One time I had some of that Dave's Insanity sauce without knowing just how spicy it would be. I was like a high-school junior at the time and it basically ruined me for the rest of the day. I kind of want to try something like it again, but actually prepared for it.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
head shots

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Drunk Nerds posted:

Ghost pepper salsa you'll just find pleasantly spicy , not "my sinuses are so clear I could put a garter snake up my nose and pull it out my mouth" spicy.

My tried and true advice: either grow your own super hot peppers, or order ones off the internet and make your own salsa. Commercial varieties just won't be strong enough, and you can adjust based on your own personal tolerance.

Edit: i don't get RIP butthole. Like, there's no discomfort there ever. Is that genetics, or because I eat lots of rouffage?

the only roughage your rear end in a top hat knows is being manhandled by enormous cocks

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Node posted:

lol carolina reapers. look at this noob who has never heard of a chocolate bhutla

if you buttlords arent using a firehose to blast sulfuric acid into your urethras you cant even comment on spicy things

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
just like lol if you dont cut yourself to feel anything anymore you uncultured children

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
if you jackasses arent using the ground up crystalline soul powder distilled from the psyches of enraged child soldiers to flavor your quinoa i dont even know what the gently caress to say

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

Ghost pepper salsa you'll just find pleasantly spicy , not "my sinuses are so clear I could put a garter snake up my nose and pull it out my mouth" spicy.

My tried and true advice: either grow your own super hot peppers, or order ones off the internet and make your own salsa. Commercial varieties just won't be strong enough, and you can adjust based on your own personal tolerance.

I think you're right. I got some ghost pepper salsa it was spicy but eh I was expecting more.

At Vons/Safeway they've only got mild and medium salsas I was like wtf is this bullshit.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yeah yeah yeah another thread of posturing fat fucks write a letter to Lincoln these bitches need to have the retard emancipated from their brains.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib
I prefer to measure my self-worth in ways other than what I can cram into my fat gullet, OP and thread.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

ghost peppers arent actually that bad

chocolate bhutlahs, though, are the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper from the simpsons

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Red Minjo posted:

One time I had some of that Dave's Insanity sauce without knowing just how spicy it would be. I was like a high-school junior at the time and it basically ruined me for the rest of the day. I kind of want to try something like it again, but actually prepared for it.

A couple drops of this is great with new england clam chowder

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

A Man With A Plan posted:

I prefer to measure my self-worth in ways other than what I can cram into my fat gullet, OP and thread.

this is a good point, its so much more impressive (and personally fulfilling) if you can put really spicy things into ur b hole

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Im the human being who just discovered sriracha and now tells all his friends how much I "love serachta!"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Cool another thread where some stooge talks about how he can only eat the spicest of spicy foods.

Hows it feel that evereything you eat tastes like lovely hotsauce.

OP is gay

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

If your dog is named Yard Dancer, I think we owe *each other* apologies.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
whenever i eat at subway's i get really sick the next day.

tummy sick.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
probably because the main ingredient in their bread is sawdust

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

one time in high school the gay spanish teacher gave a guy in class some habaneros that he grew in his garden. the kid, tim, ate one next period in math class and started crying. the math teacher wouldnt let him live

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blue Raider posted:

one time in high school the gay spanish teacher gave a guy in class some habaneros that he grew in his garden. the kid, tim, ate one next period in math class and started crying. the math teacher wouldnt let him live

drat, that math teacher was hard core.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also;

Guy at work while wrinkling his nose "I can smell that poo poo from HERE, how do you eat that? I want to TASTE my food."
*looks down to me holding Tobasco or sriracha bottle over an omlette*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

Also;

Guy at work while wrinkling his nose "I can smell that poo poo from HERE, how do you eat that? I want to TASTE my food."
*looks down to me holding Tobasco or sriracha bottle over an omlette*

He loving owned you so badly, go kill yourself bro!! But as you do it REMEMBER THAT I LOVED YOU!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if you dont like spicy food you are literally a child or your brain is broken

hth

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i eat a lot of spicy food and i have never noticed it burning my butthole or anything. i think this is just something ppl believe happens without any bearing in reality

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The burning the butthole tihng happens because people are in poo poo shape and eat such loving garbage every day that their digestive system is loving garbage now.
Seriously, I eat some hellishly spicy poo poo at this Indian place nearby and my rear end NEVER screams, my rear end is as silent as your mother's rotting sag-pile of a corpse.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I like spicy but leave my butthole out of it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

i eat a lot of spicy food and i have never noticed it burning my butthole or anything. i think this is just something ppl believe happens without any bearing in reality

dude, did you see how many times i was quoted? i'm basically a forums superstar now.

• Locked thread