Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

SET PHASERS TO "GRINDING TEDIUM"

TwoQuestions posted:

Why should other people be forced to give you shelter, or anything else you need for that matter, if you can't afford it yourself?

Exactly. Nobody earns the right to live simply by breathing. You earn it by being valuable to other people, enough that they pay you enough for the necessities made by other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0

Too hard, too fast. If you're going to play this game, play it subtle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

Neither is driving or walking, genius.

Nintendo Kid posted:

You can be "near" on public transit while being 5-10 miles away in actual distance, buddy boy.

Maybe you'd be getting less pushback if you weren't such a combative little bitch.

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

computer parts posted:

From a city perspective it's good because of higher tax revenue.

This... doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Why would you pay higher municipal rates for living in the city than you would living in the burbs?

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

Do you not understand that cities tend to have to offer a lot more services and run a lot more things then some random town that only has homes and a few minor stores?

Um, yeeeeeeees, but how is a random town the same thing as a suburb of a major city.

I feel like I'm missing something. Do suburban areas in America tend not to belong to the same municipality as the city proper or something?

• Locked thread