Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
So, here are the rules BYOB

Each finger must be a different animal.
The animal won't be its real size, it will be finger sized.
Its general use as a finger is not impeded in any way due to the shape of the animal, but if the shape or properties of the animal may make it an even better finger. For instance, if you pick jelly fish, your finger isn't all blobby and goopy, unless you are in a circumstance where being blobby and goopy is good. It functions just as a normal finger would except that it looks like a jelly fish. But, you do get the good effects, so like, if a bad guy tries to touch your finger he'll get zapped.
The animals don't need to eat.
The animals don't create waste.
If any animal gets 100 friendship points it becomes level 2.
If one of your fingers is a human, you must determine which ten animals its fingers are.

It's really hard to narrow it down to ten, I know, so if you only want to pick a couple at a time, that's ok too. Like, for me, all I know if that one of my index fingers would be a sword fish. I don't know about the other nine.

Ok, BYOB, lets get to it. I know this is something that a lot of people think about, but aren't comfortable sharing, so I won't be surprised at all if some people already have complete lists drawn up and ready to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

10 different kind of snake

tradjik

all of my fingers are me and all of their fingers are them and so on and so on

ty heather papps u da bes

alnilam

It's humans all the way down

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Gross Dude posted:

So, here are the rules BYOB

Each finger must be a different animal.
The animal won't be its real size, it will be finger sized.
Its general use as a finger is not impeded in any way due to the shape of the animal, but if the shape or properties of the animal may make it an even better finger. For instance, if you pick jelly fish, your finger isn't all blobby and goopy, unless you are in a circumstance where being blobby and goopy is good. It functions just as a normal finger would except that it looks like a jelly fish. But, you do get the good effects, so like, if a bad guy tries to touch your finger he'll get zapped.
The animals don't need to eat.
The animals don't create waste.
If any animal gets 100 friendship points it becomes level 2.
If one of your fingers is a human, you must determine which ten animals its fingers are.

It's really hard to narrow it down to ten, I know, so if you only want to pick a couple at a time, that's ok too. Like, for me, all I know if that one of my index fingers would be a sword fish. I don't know about the other nine.

Ok, BYOB, lets get to it. I know this is something that a lot of people think about, but aren't comfortable sharing, so I won't be surprised at all if some people already have complete lists drawn up and ready to post.

Can my human finger have a human finger itself?

----------------

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

drilldo squirt posted:

Can my human finger have a human finger itself?

As long as by human fingers you mean fingers that are humans and not fingers that humans have

Captain No-mates

Fish fingers

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Gross Dude posted:

As long as by human fingers you mean fingers that are humans and not fingers that humans have

I do.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
man if your fingers were animals they'd steal your food when trying to eat.

Imagine wankin it? Impossible.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

the Finger-Lemur

google THIS

whoa that's way too many rules but my middle fingers will be ridiculously happy looking adorable animals like quokkas,i'm sure you can see the utility

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
5 different kinds of squid, and 5 different kinds of octopus, one of which is definitely the coconut octopus, so I'll have functionally 80 fingers

----------------

Lil Cunty

left hand:

goldie
fuzz
face
freckles
~beautiful white unicorn thumb~

right hand:
fast eddie
ziggy stardust
kitten
ralph
~wicked rad black unicorn thumb~

now I don't have to miss my childhood pets anymore and also have sweet unicorn thumbs like a loving boss

ty crap

ty landy

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
Every middle finger is a bird undercover.

ron color
if your fingers are pterodactyls or quezacoatls or sordees, basically any dinosaur that could fly, can you use them to fly

GEExCEE

1) elephant
2) monkey
3) dog
4) cat
5) parrot
6) horse
7) dragon
8) pig
9) ox
10) tiger

GEExCEE

thats the whole chinese zodiac, right?

ron color
the good ones

verily carefree

10 my human fingers have humans for fingers
20 goto 10

joke_explainer

10 snakes

10 tiny sharks

joke_explainer

i hosed up and broke the rules... gently caress

GEExCEE

Q: What the five fingers say to the face?
A: Woof, meow, hiss, oink, and moo

Blue Wher

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski

GEExCEE posted:

Q: What the five fingers say to the face?
A: Woof, meow, hiss, oink, and moo

http://youtu.be/qPr-xsQvhgw

deep dish peat moss

lol. anyone know what this is from? looks really funny

Blue Wher

"Baseball is chaos!"

Chappelle's show. It's a sketch comedy show from a decade ago (gently caress already? )

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo
1. bird
2. bird

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Blue Wher posted:

Chappelle's show. It's a sketch comedy show from a decade ago (gently caress already? )

no i dont think thats it

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i remember all the funny chappelle's show skits and im pretty sure that wasnt one of them

Blue Wher

"Baseball is chaos!"

Well too bad because that's Dave chappelle as rick james

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

as who?

ron color
lol

Finger Prince

Having one of your thumbs be one of those big rhinoceros beetles would be pretty good. You could use his horn to remove bottle caps.

Android Blues

If it was cold and you had to wear gloves, would the fingers suffocate? I want to know if I need to consider furry animal fingers for cold weather endurance, or maybe like, some kind of deep sea finger like a whale that has lots of insulating fat...

Grass Effect
do the animals bypass the square-cube law to function as they normally would at standard size? if so, that makes whales very nicely warm and insulating, but they would dangle and droop.

Android Blues

that raises a good point: if you get ant fingers, will they be one hundred times stronger than human fingers?

Grass Effect

Android Blues posted:

that raises a good point: if you get ant fingers, will they be one hundred times stronger than human fingers?

incredible.... or water bear fingers, resistant to all conditions even at a macroscopic size.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Dung beetle and a worm.

High on the hog, 90's style.

i am he

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
all octopi. i think this could come in quite useful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RolandIsNotOkay
Lionfish thumbs and squids. Like two squid fingers. Also hedgehogs but only one of them maybe even it out with a porcupine idk

• Locked thread