Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

Garbage Person posted:

things are ok now i think

*me in the underwear letting fire dept in to inspect the apartment at 6:30am* "Don't mind the mess boys, i wasn't planning on company"

lol

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Garbage Person posted:

*me in the underwear letting fire dept in to inspect the apartment at 6:30am* "Don't mind the mess boys, i wasn't planning on company"

Same but I'm in only a thong and apron I offer them breakfast.

Scaly Haylie

:agreed:

verily carefree

FIREMAN: Was anything destroyed in the flood?
OP: Just my manga collection.. I spent many years collecting and organizing over a thousand unique ...
FIREMAN: Was anything important destroyed in the flood?
OP: *sighs audibly*

Scaly Haylie

monf posted:

OP: Just my manga collection.. I spent many years collecting and organizing over a thousand unique ...

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
one time my apartment flooded so my nosy neighbor flooded his apartment twice as much and with mineral water

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Garbage Person posted:

...bachelor party?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

monf posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

Garbage Person posted:

Nothing like being woken up at 6 am to the sound of water filling your apartment. Pipe burst upstairs or something.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread