Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jakcson
Sep 15, 2013
I thought it wasn't until recently that it became socially acceptable for deformed, diseased. and genetically feeble folks to make it past the point where they came out of the womb. In many societies, such folks simply had their heads smashed upon the rocks and were left to die.

And once that phase passed, it simply became a thing for people to have lots and lots of kids, because instead of someone smashing the baby to death, diseases would do the job for them.

And now that neither of those things are an issue, people who are deformed, diseased, and genetically (and mentally) feeble are allowed to live and reproduce (in great numbers, because vaccinations have eliminated the only other natural threat). Only time will tell if not eliminating the weakest elements from our society will benefit or harm us.

Now, to be fair, there are some things that can be completely fixed within the first year of life that can allow a citizen to lead a full and productive life.

I kinda like the idea of the world turning into an "Idiocracy". Maybe this is as good as it will ever get, and we don't need to strive for anything beyond what we already have. Maybe we need to make things worse for ourselves.

I don't really see a problem with me getting a bunch of dumb bitches pregnant while the government supports them with welfare, and it ain't not my problem if my bastards never get an edumication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread