Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color

panascope posted:

If you have a quality, be proud of it. let it define you, whatever it is

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
"It is not HANDS that call us... ... It is DESIRE."

ron color
"No tears please. It's a waste of good suffering."

Scaly Haylie

machai are you doing zippy quotes? that's clever.

Machai

Lizard Wizard posted:

machai are you doing zippy quotes? that's clever.

yis

wearing a lampshade

"This here game is more than the rep you carry, the corner you hold. You gotta be fierce, I know that, but more than that you gotta show some flex, give and take on both sides."

FluffieDuckie

panascope posted:

If you have a quality, be proud of it. let it define you, whatever it is

:catstare:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

dogcrash truther

tao of lmao

ahh, a delightful twist :)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

me gusta

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

“It’s not that perfect of an arc around the corner. You’re just trying to be smooth and run a nice line that doesn’t scrub any speed. Then the question always is, if the car feels like it’s bound up and wanting to be freed up, do you let it up off the corner and run more distance on the exit, or do you keep it pinched down and run a shorter distance?”

ron color

i am he

lol

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

hahaaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia

• Locked thread