Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
I love how the thread tag isn't even the one with Phil in it.

This season is pretty standard so far. I was expecting a bigger disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Nexal posted:

Even though team doctor wastes time on arguing they are still doing pretty well considering which place they have gotten in last two legs.

The best part about this team is that it seems that everyone is in on the joke but the woman. I would love if he kept mugging for the camera like he was in Parks and Recreation or The Office .

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah that guy was a huge jerk, just basically giving up on the race because he didn't need money and it wasn't a match. I'm glad the Dr is at least having fun with the camera about how crazy the nurse is. This season is a failure if none of the blind dates hook up, and right now Jackie/Jeff are probably the only shot.

It's still an entertaining season. They're shoving the love thing down our throats, but aside from that, I don't mind the challenges and teams. The Doctor/Nurse team is a trainwreck that the doctor is fully aware of and he knows that the edit will vindicate him.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
I don't think we're going to find a challenge this season that is outrageous as "Measure Liechtenstein". It was not even a hard challenge, but it just sounds ludicrous.

• Locked thread