Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I thought the dating concept would've been awful, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Don't mind the selfie crap either, but give it time.

Seconding that I want to know more about their Fitbit results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Poor Doctor. That girl he's with is horrible. He's trying to be cool about it but I want him to just call her on her poo poo.

NKOTB had no chance of catching up this leg unfortunately.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Team Doctor is worth watching just because he really has no more fucks to give about that nagging monster he's stuck with. Jelani and Jennie are dull but whatever, PINK DORAGS! It's also surprising Truckstop is still in it.

I can't remember the fun/nice/bland team who's doing well, but she looks like Amy Adams and he's got slightly graying hair.... I like them.

As for the episode, does Africa always have a non-elim? It was decent. That sand-skiing task looked exhausting compared to the 'drive your truck with tyres on the back.'

Any word on a renewal yet?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
That was a decent finale and the lead changed a number of times which was great. Better than lightbulbs and skydiving to a win.

I was just waiting for the doctor to drop the nurse and have one rant to her at the finish line. Shame it didn't happen. He seemed nice

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I know it's super cheesy, but I love seeing the teams dress up each leg.

While casting seems to have gotten very lazy ( a lot of media types), the cinematography seems to have improved.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I loved seeing all those dogs. The formerly homophobic mum is a bit overbearing. They come off a bit Bates together.

Also, hope you all got the memo that Justin is this season's villain. He's pretty annoying. The limping texan guy is pretty hot too.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I always love it when teams go off-script and explore the amazing locations. Glad it didn't screw the texans over too much.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

hepscat posted:

I would watch that. I can't remember anything other than begging when people needed money.

There was that one gay couple who had an overnight in one of the Asian stops, maybe Hong Kong? They spent some time shopping instead of resting for the next day.

Here we go, Oswald & Danny go shopping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j-CUCe72D0

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
All of these teams are insufferable. I hope they subject them to painful/gross tasks

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Agreed. Such a boring episode.

I want to see these youtube people suffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Woah this season has gone from actively obnoxious to super loving boring. :(

• Locked thread