Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Wren610 posted:

The look Doc threw at the camera mid-nag was classic. He's on a bad date but dude is playing it cool.

Agreed.

She, in the span of 30 seconds, said she was in charge and then immediately asked him what they should do, then said he was in charge and the second he chose a direction started bitching about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I guess that's good news because I love the show, I just hope the next seasons are less gimmicky instead of more. Something tells be its renewed because of how successful the product placement has been, so I expect to see a lot of legs involving driving a Ford.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

There was a racer named Kynt? Please tell it's pronounced how I think.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Agreed. This would be the best season if all the roadblocks were fraternity level hazing rituals. Plus if eliminated teams didn't cry they should burn them until they do.

• Locked thread