Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Aww you forgot the poll. I've decided to not look at the cast at all, I want to watch the first episode and see how I feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

:siren:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Completely forgot there was another Knight in NKOTB.

Also pageant consultant, ugh.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Selfie cam

Really

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

queertea posted:

This selfie business is getting really old already.

Seems like they really dug in for sponsors this year. I'm surprised they didn't create teams using Match.com profiles or something.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wait is the selfie poo poo actually product placement for something? What terrible work...

Yeah. Half the teams have taken them and they all have the same phone.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

:siren:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why did someone invent this chair skating thing?

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I wasn't expecting Blair to be the one really into it.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

What did he lose? My dog started barking.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

There was one thing I enjoyed about this episode - how much fun most of the teams were having. There wasn't a big flip out about forgetting the passports in the other car, they just hung out and made fun of Hayley. Other teams didn't know how to drive stick but they pushed through and made it work while laughing about it.They aren't going to win, but I hope the truckers at least make it to the finale. They are what every team should be.

Hayley is an idiot but at least she's amusing (because we aren't there with her), and the doctor can bond with everyone else over how terrible she is. The one gay guy (Bergen? I'm not sure which one is which) was infuriating because he just didn't give a poo poo about anyone or anything that didn't serve his purpose. What a spoiled prick.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Of course they have fat people clothes ready for the truckers, rather than something nicer.

Mr Doctor looks drat good in that suit.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

LMAO they're dressed all fancy in Monaco and they have to drive around loving Ford Fiestas

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

Well great, the only blind date team that might possibly hook up has been eliminated. Enjoyable overall, but the gimmick is a failure.

I missed the last 20 minutes due to a phone call, but I was pretty certain I knew who was coming in last thanks to that bit with them kissing.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

OMFG AFRICAN WILD DOGS I'm about to cry I'm so excited

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

FYI they wouldn't eat you up, they've never killed anyone before. The adults eat it and then go barf it up for the babies in their dens :3:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

WTF was with the editing up to the road block? It was like a completely different show.

And of course Jenny gets it quickly.

I wouldn't be able to handle being in Blair's position, with her constantly telling him to hurry. That would stress me out too much.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

But seriously she's wearing a robe in a hot tub

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I would guess that something fell through at the last minute in Africa and they had to come up with an emergency leg.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

PowerBuilder3 posted:

Wouldn't this have been filmed during the Ebola outbreak? I was surprised they went to Africa at all.

That's a good point too, that could be why they suddenly had to switch countries.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I guess that's good news because I love the show, I just hope the next seasons are less gimmicky instead of more. Something tells be its renewed because of how successful the product placement has been, so I expect to see a lot of legs involving driving a Ford.

My absolute favorite moment of the last episode was the car breaking down, then it going right into the promo for Ford about them being vehicle to get the racers everywhere and bah blah.

With the final 3 teams all being blind dates, I have a feeling the heads at CBS will demand more gimmicks :(

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I <3 Mike, he's trying so hard. I'd like to see Jenny kick a field goal.

Also gently caress TAR for that footage of the guys reaching the top of the stadium, I now have a bad headache and feel like I'm going to barf.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

That's the shittiest cab driver ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Hands down the worst finale ever.

• Locked thread