Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

hepscat posted:

I'm irritated at next season's hook, but maybe I'm a grumpy Old. I guess it will pull in a certain amount of viewers if they all have large instagram followings.

I'm not old and I'm irritated too. Looks like too many "zany" YouTube personalities. My :rolleyes: per episode will be enormous.

I'm glad the reporters won, and I laughed so hard when Phil called out the paparazzi as being completely terrible to each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Sheri and Cole are the luckiest team ever. Sheri In that gold Bikini though.....

What a load of bullshit! Didn't they just get saved 2 or 3 weeks ago?

I'll give Sheri a lot of credit though, she's been tough as nails, even if her son is the most annoying person in the race. And yea, she got some bomb-rear end tit-tays.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

Although it is amusing that Brodie is apparently super dumb and he can't be protected from doing tasks any longer.

I still can't get over that he was such a thick meathead that they had to use the Express Pass on that water puzzle thing because he's too dumb to understand "line up the floating letters with the letter shaped holes."

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

What a terrible final task. No team had difficulty with it at all, thus ensuring that there was essentially no jockeying for first. They tried as much as they could to edit it like "Oh, the dancers are lost, they're not gonna find the finish line!" but it was a failure.

I kinda love that this is the second time in a row Phil has had to tell people at the finish line "Uhhh, your relationship is terrible" I hope that becomes a running theme.

• Locked thread