Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.
What, TWO gay couples this year? Who am I supposed to want to support but then become ashamed of when they crash and burn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

I like most of the cast so far. The nurse and the doctor being at odds like this make sense, because I've found IRL that same sort of dynamic in a lot of doctor's offices (nagging nurses who have to be like that to get doctors to pay attention). I'm really surprised how much I'm liking team NKOTB, I'm hoping they go all the way.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Using an express pass on a challenge where you literally stand in a cage and feed an animal is hilariously dumb.

Also, the paparazzi guy is obviously closeted.

They didn't have a choice. They had to use the express pass in the leg they were given it.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

You know I don't mind the YouTube celebrities, but I'm annoyed that these legs seem to be really short. Like, ridiculously short. Only 2 tasks, both of which seem fairly straightforward? Boring race design is far more offensive to me than a bad cast.

• Locked thread