Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

ARE YOU FAKE PLAYING ARE YOU FAKE PLAYING ARE YOU FAKE PLAYING

Why yes you've figured out the tasks on this show, just shout loudly at whatever asking for the solution because that's how that works. But you're super fans. Right. Like subscribe comment hashtag amazingracefunnies

I'm not sure I can take a season full of these idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

The teams were less annoying this ep, but man are a lot of them dumb as poo poo.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Schlonged Again posted:

Teams next season will be famous Instagram cats.

I would watch that.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

WampaLord posted:

What a load of bullshit! Didn't they just get saved 2 or 3 weeks ago?

I'll give Sheri a lot of credit though, she's been tough as nails, even if her son is the most annoying person in the race. And yea, she got some bomb-rear end tit-tays.

Who knew she was smuggling those around all this time? drat.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Riptor posted:

They get along with each other, don't seem to get into lovely fights with other teams, and seem to be having a great time. What's not to like about them?

The little one has an annoying laugh but I can't help but like them. They kind of remind me of Danny and Oswald a bit which is a good thing. They have fun, aren't having breakdowns, etc.

• Locked thread