Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
All that selfie nonsense, did they even mention the name of the phone? The only effective product placement that worked on me were Travelocity (years of hammering it in) and Fitbit.

Also, that phone has a GPS on it, cheat you dummies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Reminds me of a gif of a person playing with his toys or pets and forcing them to mate.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Nice to see the New Kids didn't get completely screwed by their flight.

So sick of all this love poo poo.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Next episode is April 3. Tonight should have been the finale, but CBS scheduling is stupid.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

There was a racer named Kynt? Please tell it's pronounced how I think.

I've met him in person a few times. He's tiny.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Did they tape this before or after the Cecil the Lion incident?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Eltoasto posted:

In the interviews I have seen, they say that they are pretty much sleep deprived and starving the whole time, not wanting to spend too much money on food.

I like how they usually say they have X amount of dollars for this leg of the race.

Cabs can be expensive.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

R to the J posted:

It's not like taxis everywhere will accept US dollars.

I think that came up this season.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Rockzilla posted:

Watching the Green team guy rap made me think of the 'Sweet Dee is Dating a Retarded Person' episode of Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

So that's who he reminds me of.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

ApplesandOranges posted:

The thing is that the course this season isn't really that bad. The new Speed Bump is pretty punishing. Problem is the cast.

Also we haven't seen a Fast Forward all season. Are they just not showing them?

The Texas team used their Fast Forward at the worst possible time. Not sure if a second one showed up.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Kinda weird they didn't start from the same location. Must have had them bunched at the airport.

Also this pic:
https://twitter.com/PhilKeoghan/status/698368571894661123

edit:

So happy the first leg is non-elimination. They need to do this more often

Dr Tran fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 13, 2016

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
What a dumb ending. Should have had the pitstop after the last challenge, not after train bunching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
I confused the Express Pass with the Fast Forward. I miss the Fast Forward. Wasn't there a season when a team got the Fast Forward and still didn't get first place?

• Locked thread