Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kitten
Feb 6, 2003
I thought fitbit was an awesome choice for a new sponsor. They should post each team's results for each leg. The black team in second to last was nice because they were rooting for everyone (but not in a six pack way). Truthfully I hate that they feel a need for a gimmicky season, but it could have been worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten
Feb 6, 2003
I want to say the first superleg was because they were in a country where begging was illegal. I actually really like where the rules have ended with non-elims and double u-turns. I think they've done a great job of refining the race basics. But the seasons haven't been as great because of not enough variety in casting (where's my Gretchen and Meredith?) and poor leg design (not giving as many ways to change the order people finish, not traveling after a non-elimination leg).

kitten
Feb 6, 2003

That's one of my favorite moments from Amazing Race ever.

kitten
Feb 6, 2003
Well, amazing race was renewed. As much as I used to love the show, I kind of thought CBS was trying to phase it out.

• Locked thread