Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Eltoasto posted:

I think I figured out why the hot blonde nurse with big boobs is still single.

Well, maybe if guys would listen to her every once in a while.

Seriously, they have to listen.

I mean, it's important that they listen to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

Ehhh I still think Tyler and Laura might.

I don't know, Tyler was playing it down pretty heavily. "We're definitely in the friends zone, and right now we're just focused on trying to do well in the race" is basically a diplomatic way of saying "Not really feeling it."

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I remember Marcus and Amani's race finishing in their hometown of Atlanta and thinking it would be a huge advantage for them, but instead Marcus spent like three hours trying to land a plane in a flight simulator.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

jivjov posted:

I mean, seriously, who is honestly expecting to show up to a game and not play to win?

Well there are always three or four Big Brother contestants each season that do exactly this.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

thedaian posted:

Probably. Waiting 30 minutes for the bus is the exact opposite of what you should be doing in a situation like this.

The Texans' strategy of "let's just chill out around Paris for a few hours until our scheduled train" is still the worst move of this leg, though.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

SnowDog posted:

Looking back on things that don't happen any more, there was a lot of metagame in that season. Rob convincing other teams to skip the challenge and take the penalty with him? I missed a couple seasons recently but I feel like they must have done something to actively stop that kind of stuff, because you'd expect it to be more of a factor, especially as the game matures.

I remember a couple seasons ago there were three or four teams that decided the first challenge (finding a clue hidden in a sand castle) was too hard and that they should all just take the penalty together.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I'm fully rooting for the Green Team at this point, they've outclassed everyone else to this point and are super passionate about the whole thing. The reporters would be a neat story too, the perennial runners-up who finally manage to pull one out when it matters most.

The paparazzi winning is the only outcome I would hate, so history indicates that's what will happen. It'll be the goat farmers all over again, the weak and boring team that somehow makes it to the end and wins on some bullshit.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

No one seems more invested in that relationship than Tyler and Korey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Andorra posted:

You guys actually like Tyler & Korey? :psyduck: I can't stand them, they're so annoying. They are by far my least favorite team of the season, so watch them win.

Agreed, they're the worst.

Right now we're on a pretty good track for my usual final three of team I hate (Tyler/Korey), team I don't care about (Brodie/Kurt), and team I like (Burnie/Ashley), and invariably it's not the team I like that wins.

• Locked thread