Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
I kind of feel bad for Haley. She may be really annoying in stressful situations, but it must suck to have a giant network show spend a huge chunk of time every week highlighting how annoying you are. She doesn't necessarily seem like a bad person or anything. Just insufferable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Justin was an rear end in a top hat to cabbies several times throughout the season. Glad that was his downfall.

"It's not rude if he doesn't understand I'm insulting him!"

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Maybe I'm crazy but these contestants don't seem any more annoying than any random season of TAR. Last season was full of teams that were both annoying and especially lovely to foreigners.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Thursday Next posted:

Wow - I had the opposite reaction. I thought the green team was really great with people throughout the race. Diana handing out temporary tattoos in India is a Big Deal since normally unmarried women and men would not touch.

Was the green team the one that was loudly insulting the cabbie while he was driving them but then justified it as okay because "He doesn't understand English so it's not rude!"?

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I'm happy Tyler and Korey lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

thedaian posted:

I'm not. They were the best skilled out of the three remaining teams.

I don't believe Tyler/Korey were the best skilled out of the remaining teams. Strength/speed/memory-wise, they were basically even with the dancers. Yeah, the bickering between the dancers were definitely a negative, but all they needed was one leg of them not fighting, and things pretty much played out exactly how I expected.

The finale wasn't very exciting but I'm not really a fan of needle-in-a-haystack final challenges inserted to deliberately bunch up every team and maximize the drama, so I was fine with the last challenge being purely memory-based, even though it was a bit on the easy side.

It was nowhere near as bad as some other final challenges the show's had in past seasons. Like the one in Las Vegas(?) where the final challenge was sky-diving into the middle of a stadium, and whoever got in the helicopter first won because it was literally impossible to pass them in line.

• Locked thread