Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
why doesn't eonwe commentate? he seems like a cool dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Adam Bowen won thrice in under 10 minutes.

Good thread.

thatguy fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Mar 9, 2015

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space
This was worth the wait :420:

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Adam wins!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
that was fast

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
Adam bowen confirmed for True-Doom-murdering machine

Battlegoat
Jul 24, 2003

Nap Ghost
And the stream is over. I'll post a link to the whole thing when available.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
haha see ya taint / vbc hope u rot

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
My eyes have seen the coming of the lord

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Adam wins, let no one deny his skill.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

It was fun! See you all in a week/month!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
adam bowen posting about getting blowjobs from his wife gave him power to win at doom

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I would like to ask this be a regular feature for shitposters.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

well I'm glad I don't have to waste any more time watching VBC and taint reaper suck at video games

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Great job AB I always believed in u

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Does anyone have video from the stream? I don't know how Twitch works.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think we should do this more often but we should make sure it takes longer. It was a lot shorter than I thought it would end up being.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

It was fun! See you all in a week/month!

you and tr will be missed :)

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Adam Bowen posted:

Does anyone have video from the stream? I don't know how Twitch works.

I think it depends if the person recording it had archiving turned on.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Pathos posted:

I think it depends if the person recording it had archiving turned on.

in progress now

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Eonwe posted:

I think we should do this more often but we should make sure it takes longer. It was a lot shorter than I thought it would end up being.

Yeah 15 frags was a bit short but rules are rules! Thanks everyone for being good sports!

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Eonwe posted:

I think we need a slower paced game, at least 5 contenders, and 2 commentators so they can have idiotic discussions that have nothing to do with the match while exciting things happen, just like in real sports.

Battlegoat
Jul 24, 2003

Nap Ghost
Footage: http://www.twitch.tv/magic_puddle/c/6281254

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Adam Bowen posted:

I think we need a slower paced game, at least 5 contenders, and 2 commentators so they can have idiotic discussions that have nothing to do with the match while exciting things happen, just like in real sports.

and also in case one of the commentator turns out to be bbg

incidentally nominating da fwiggin Black Baby Goku for the next one

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

lol less than 9 minutes

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

The next one should obviously have univbee casting it. That's not even a question.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
We should do Quake 3 arena through the dreamcast next.

Or Multiplayer Skyrim

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Ricochet

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Worst Forums Guy/Black Baby Goku has great voice. That commentary is on point about tracking who has the lead.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I think the winner should decide the next game and call out the next set of shitposters if we do another challenge sometime. If Kewpuh is cool with that then I'd pick Quake Live and nominate stux, black baby goku, and 2 other shitposters yet to be decided. Taint and VBC could commentate. Also, call it "Battle of the Network Shitposters"

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

I think the winner should decide the next game and call out the next set of shitposters if we do another challenge sometime. If Kewpuh is cool with that then I'd pick Quake Live and nominate stux, black baby goku, and 2 other shitposters yet to be decided. Taint and VBC could commentate. Also, call it "Battle of the Network Shitposters"

I'm down

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

for a poo poo poster you got some good ideas.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Adam Bowen posted:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Adam Bowen posted:

This is good also thank you for a month without the taint reaper

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Adam Bowen posted:

So Shitposter Thunderdome with Stux in permanent residence?

This is a good idea.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Adam Bowen posted:

:agreed:

Pathos posted:

The next one should obviously have univbee casting it. That's not even a question.

:agreed:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zombies' Downfall posted:

This is good also thank you for a month without the taint reaper

it's a week

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

Adam Bowen is cool now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

echronorian posted:

Adam Bowen is cool now

yeah idk wtf is happening, here

• Locked thread