Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
Oh man, the soundtrack :allears:

It's possibly the best in videogame music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
I know it's convenient to blame everything on the big bad EA, but Spore's failures were mainly Wright's own. When other people tried to fix it, they encountered a fundamentally broken product that did nothing right and could be at best a bit polished. Also I hope you aren't trying to lump TS4 together with the SimCity... thing.

The prosaic and probable answer to "what's Wright been doing" is that he earned enough money from The Sims to retire, spend time with his family and only do small projects because they interest him, not because they make profit.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

hopeandjoy posted:

Why not? They only reason TS4 only sucks instead of completely blows is that they dropped the always-online Olympus model after SimCity 5 crashed and burned.

:stonklol:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Captain Sheepy posted:

This house is a bit more caustrophobic than I originally planned

I think it's supposed to read "cozy" or "convenient".

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
Aren't the Goths super-wealthy entrepreneurs? Seems like you got the bases covered.

• Locked thread