Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Oh gods, so much nostalgia. When I was in eight grade (14 years old,) I gave my best friend a ride on my bike every day after school and we went to her place to play Sims. We took turms decorating a room and creating a sim, (becoming very bored and impatient with the other while they created a sim,) then played together all afternoon until I had to go home in the evening. I also remeber borrowing and loaning copies of the expansion packs, since you only needed a physical copy of the latest expansion you had installed to play the game, which me and like four friends took turns doing, since none of us could afford on their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread