Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yay, a Sims LP! I could never figure out how to get the mechanics of the Superstar EP working, though. Sims 3: Late Night made becoming a celebrity much easier.

LORD OF BUTT posted:

It's inherently kind of interesting seeing a straight LP of The Sims after so many crazy goon houses. Curious to see where this goes. :)

The goon house LPs are good, but yeah, I'm inclined to agree. If I do a Sims 2 or 3 LP in the future, I might do a create-a-town legacy thing. There's just so much you can do with the later games it's not funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You're getting roaches because there are piles of garbage out the front near the trash can. Have one of your Sims clean up those piles and that will eliminate the source of the roach infestations.

• Locked thread