Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

So hey, everyone loves more ticket questions!

I just ordered several for friends/family to the Anniversario show but there was no confirmation screen, my account hasn't updated with the order, and no email rolled in. Does it usually take a few days to come up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
BREAKING NEWS

At a Kaiju Big Battel event this weekend, Doctor Cube unmasked to reveal none other than Chris Hero, who also revealed that he killed the original Dr. Cube.

If you're lost, don't feel bad. Three years ago, the real Dr. Cube was killed by a sniper's bullet. Then Imposter Cube (he of the Cosby sweaters) turned up, taking dead!Cube's place.

Then last year at King of Trios, Imposter Cube unmasked to reveal Jakob Hammermeier. At a KBB show not long after, they did an angle throughout the show dealing with a portal to alternate dimensions. An Alternate Universe Cube came out, outed Imposter Cube as a fake (no poo poo!) and confirmed that our universe's Cube was dead. Then about 20 other alternate universe Cubes came out of the portal and...

Y'know what? None of that really matters. And really, unless this leads to Hero returning to Chikara (unlikely), it probably doesn't matter too much either.

Nevertheless, there you go.

On Hero's Instagram

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Chris Hero seems okay with Eddie Kingston now, the only person holding grudges is Quack.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Cards as they stand for Chikara's UK tour--

"For British Eyes Only" - April 3 @ 5pm
The Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton, England

1. COTI Trios - Dasher's Dugout (Dasher Hatfield, Mr. Touchdown, Icarus) vs The Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Blind Rage)
2. COTI Singles - Soldier Ant [BDK] vs Eddie Kingston [The Snake Pit]
3. Singles Action - UltraMantis Black vs Mr. Azerbaijan
4. COTI Trios - The Wrecking Crew (Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Jaka) vs Battle Hive (Amasis, Fire Ant, Worker Ant)
5. COTI Tag - The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & The Swamp Monster) vs The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama) [Arcane Horde]
6. Singles Match - Oleg the Usurper vs Juan Francisco de Coronado

"Let 'em Eat Cake" - April 4 @ 6pm
The Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton, England

1. Eight-Man Tag - The Colony & N_R_G (Fire Ant, Worker Ant, Race Jaxon, Hype Rockwell) vs The Devastation Corporation & Nightmare Warriors (Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Hallowicked, Frightmare)
2. COTI Singles - Amasis [Battle Hive] vs Prakash Sabar [United Nations]
3. COTI Atomicos - The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, Orange Cassidy, The Swamp Monster) vs The Arcane Horde (UltraMantis Black, Obariyon, Kodama, Oleg the Usurper)
4. COTI Singles - Eddie Kingston [The Snake Pit] vs Jaka [The Wrecking Crew]
5. COTI Tag - Los Ice Creams (El Hijo del Ice Cream & Ice Cream Jr.) [Crown & Court] vs The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown) [Dasher's Dugout]
6. COTI Singles - Icarus [Dasher's Dugout] vs Juan Francisco de Coronado [United Nations]

"Pier Pressure" - April 5 @ 6pm
The Masonic Hall, Cardiff, Wales
[SOLD OUT]

1. Campeonatos de Parejas, Best of 3 Falls - The Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) defend vs N_R_G (Race Jaxon & Hype Rockwell)
2. COTI Tag - The Nightmare Warriors (Frightmare & Blind Rage) vs Battle Hive (Amasis & Fire Ant)
3. 4 Corner Elimination - Los Ice Creams (El Hijo del Ice Cream & Ice Cream Jr) vs The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & Drew Gulak) vs The Wrecking Crew (Jaka & Oleg the Usurper) vs United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar)
4. COTI Trios - The Arcane Horde (UltraMantis Black, Obariyon, Kodama) vs Dasher's Dugout (Dasher Hatfield, Mr. Touchdown, Icarus)
5. Singles Match - Worker Ant vs Soldier Ant
6. Singles Match - Eddie Kingston vs a mystery opponent

"Afternoon Delight" - April 6 @ 5pm
The Garage, London, England

1. Grand Championship - Icarus defends vs Hallowicked
2. COTI Trios - Battle Hive (Amasis, Fire Ant, Worker Ant) vs United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado, Mr. Azerbaijan, Prakash Sabar)
3. COTI Singles - Eddie Kingston [The Snake Pit] vs Oleg the Usurper [The Arcane Horde]
4. Trios Increibles - Dasher Hatfield, Kodama, Hype Rockwell vs Mr. Touchdown, Obariyon, Race Jaxon
5. COTI Trios - The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, The Swamp Monster) vs The Wrecking Crew (Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Jaka)
6. Singles Match - UltraMantis Black vs Blind Rage

Jay 2K Winger fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 1, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Jay 2K Winger posted:

3. 4 Corner Elimination - Los Ice Creams (El Hijo del Ice Cream & Ice Cream Jr) vs The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & Drew Gulak) vs The Wrecking Crew (Jaka & Oleg the Usurper) vs United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar)

I want both Chuck Taylor representing TGC and Mr Azerbaijan representing United Nations. Thanks for the heads up on the card though, I emailed them about lack of tickets and info, hoping it's just names on the door or something. I'll have my email receipt on my phone at least.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Flameingblack posted:

Chris Hero seems okay with Eddie Kingston now, the only person holding grudges is Quack.

Which is really sad, because Quack's holding a grudge that isn't even his.

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

I want both Chuck Taylor representing TGC and Mr Azerbaijan representing United Nations. Thanks for the heads up on the card though, I emailed them about lack of tickets and info, hoping it's just names on the door or something. I'll have my email receipt on my phone at least.

I emailed and got a reply saying all you will need is your paypal receipt.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Cool, I'll flag it up on my phone for easy access. Cheers.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Looks like cards are now final, six matches per show.

Oleg vs Coronado added to the first Wolverhampton show

Also, Kingston will have a match against a mystery opponent in Cardiff.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Welp, Eddie Kingston won't make it on the UK Tour. Silver Ant from the Colony will be taking his place. No word if this means he'll just be facing Kingston's opponents, or if they'll change up some of the cards as a result.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That's okay, Silver Ant is a better wrestler.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

KungFu Grip posted:

That's okay, Silver Ant is a better wrestler.

Silver Ant does have the completely unfair advantage of having two fully-functional legs.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jay 2K Winger posted:

BREAKING NEWS

This was about the only thing I saw before my stream went down.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

thelazyblank posted:

Silver Ant does have the completely unfair advantage of having two fully-functional legs.

And also being not-fat.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Ongoing results coming out of Wolverhampton, courtesy of the Indy Corner Podcast twitter (@TheIndyCorner)
The show was sold out.

Pre-show featuring Fight Club Pro:
1. Chris Brookes def. Flash Morgan Webster
2. Daniel Moloney def. Drew Gulak
3. MK McKinnan, Pete Dunne, Damian Dunne def. Clint Margera, Eddie Dennis, Mike Bird
4. Tyler Bate & Trent Seven def. Jim & Lee Hunter

Main show:
1. UltraMantis Black def. Mr. Azerbaijan
2. Oleg the Usurper def. Juan Francisco de Coronado
3. Wrecking Crew (Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Jaka) def. Battle Hive (Amasis, Worker Ant, Fire Ant)
4. The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama) def. The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & The Swamp Monster)
5. Soldier Ant def. Silver Ant
6. Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Blind Rage) def. Dasher's Dugout (Dasher Hatfield, Mr. Touchdown, Icarus)

EDIT: And now the results for the second Wolverhampton show...

Pre-show from Fight Club Pro
1. MK McKinnan, Pete Dunne, Damian Dunne def. Jim Hunter, Lee Hunter, Drew Gulak
2. Mike Bird def. Eddie Dennis
3. Chris Brookes def. Clint Margera, Juan Francisco de Coronado, Daniel Moloney, Tracy Williams, Fire Ant in a six way. Interference from Jimmy Havoc.
4. Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) def. Mustache Mountain (Tyler Bate & Trent Seven)

Main show:
1. The Throwbacks def. Los Ice Creams
2. Amasis def. Prakash Sabar
3. The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, Orange Cassidy, The Swamp Monster) def. The Arcane Horde (UltraMantis Black, Obariyon, Kodama, Oleg the Usurper)
4. Silver Ant def. Jaka
5. Juan Francisco de Coronado def. Icarus
6. The Colony (Fire Ant & Worker Ant) & N_R_G (Race Jaxon & Hype Rockwell) def. Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) & Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked & Frightmare)

Jay 2K Winger fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Apr 5, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Am at the Cardiff show now. Capacity literally about 100. Gonna be fun.

E: 180 apparently. Literally in an illuminati venue. It's pretty awesome, but holy poo poo merch ain't cheap - $30 for my Ultramantis shirt.

Bathrooms in this place are fancier than most venues I've been too. Literally a stack of gold folding chairs in there too. Hope one gets used...

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 5, 2015

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results per the Indy Corner twitter again--

For the Cardiff show--

Pre-show, featuring ATTACK Wrestling.
Apparently a lot of the local talent were doing some kind of superhero theme for the show.

1. The Wonderland of Wrestle (Elephant Mask & Super Santos Jr) def. Chris Brookes & Soldier Ant
2. Thor (Wild Boar Hitch) def. The Punisher (Mike Bird), Flash (Flash Morgan Webster), Wolverine (Kid Lykos)
3. Anti-Fun Police (Damian Dunne & Ryan Smile) & Bane (Pete Dunne) def. The Brothers of Construction (Jim & Lee Hunter) & Batman (Eddie Dennis)

Main show
1. The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & Drew Gulak) def. Los Ice Creams, United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar), Wrecking Crew (Jaka & Oleg the Usurper)
2. Tom Jones Adrian Street Mark Andrews def. Silver Ant
(Mark Andrews' name was drawn out of a hat)
3. Nightmare Warriors (Frightmare & Blind Rage) def. Battle Hive (Amasis & Fire Ant)
4. Dasher's Dugout (Dasher Hatfield, Mr. Touchdown, Icarus) def. The Arcane Horde (UltraMantis Black, Obariyon, Kodama)
5. Soldier Ant def. Worker Ant
6. Campeonatos de Parejas, Best of 3 Falls - Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) def. N_R_G (Race Jaxon & Hype Rockwell) 2-0 to retain.
- 1st fall: Dev Corp wins
- 2nd fall: Dev Corp wins.

Jay 2K Winger fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 5, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's funny, WWE pass through 2 or 3 times a year and seeing Cena and Orton (who I both like) gets stale, yet I get so psyched about taking a selfie with Mr Touchdown and Dasher as they walk past. I know everyone on the indie circuit is in the 'sell merch' mode, but out of all the shows and promotions I've been to across the world... Seeing a comedy promotion in your hometown on a tiny budget absolutely rules. Can't wait for them to come back.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Apr 5, 2015

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Aha, now I know which nerd to shout stairs at avoid at the next Attack Pro show

That was a great show though

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

And results as they come for the London show, again from the Indy Corner twitter.

Pre-show feat. Fight Club Pro
1. Frightmare def. Wild Boar Hitch, Chris Brookes, Neo Britannico
2. MK McKinnan def. Drew Gulak
3. FSU (Mark Andrews & Eddie Dennis) def. The Hunter Brothers (Jim & Lee Hunter)
4. Jimmy Havoc & KYS (Pete & Damian Dunne) def. Clint Margera & Mustache Mountain (Tyler Bate & Trent Seven)

Main show
1. Battle Hive (Amasis, Fire Ant, Worker Ant) def. United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado, Mr. Azerbaijan, Prakash Sabar)
2. Blind Rage def. UltraMantis Black
3. Trios Increibles - Dasher Hatfield, Hype Rockwell, Kodama def. Mr. Touchdown, Race Jaxon, Obariyon
4. Oleg the Usurper def. Silver Ant.
5. The Wrecking Crew (Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Jaka) def. The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, The Swamp Monster)
6. Chikara Grand Championship - Hallowicked def. Icarus to become the NEW Grand Champion of Chikara. All Glory Nazmaldun!

Jay 2K Winger fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Apr 6, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Skarsnik posted:

Aha, now I know which nerd to shout stairs at avoid at the next Attack Pro show

That was a great show though

Ha, someone will mishear it for 'Chairs' and all kinds of trouble will start. Yeah it was a super fun show, and I'm jealous of my friend going back home - to London to watch tonight's.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Mustache Mountain sounds like the greatest thing ever.

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.
Just got back. Show was quite fun, but nothing special, unfortunately. Just made me long for a third PWG show here :(

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I am totally cool with the results of that last match.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Gavok posted:

I am totally cool with the results of that last match.

Me too in theory, just... I know this is going to sound nerdy, but hadn't the winner gone rudo? And isn't the particular move he won with a "good guy only" move?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Why would they forget how to do a move? If they still knows the Chikara Special then they can use it. It's not like you can forget a move you were taught. Also it didn't say they won the match by submission here.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

Why would they forget how to do a move? If they still knows the Chikara Special then they can use it. It's not like you can forget a move you were taught. Also it didn't say they won the match by submission here.

I was just posting results straight from that twitter I mentioned. Apparently, Wicked locked Icarus in a submission (judging from what I've read, it may have been the Chikara Special) and Icarus passed out. His hand was lifted and fell twice, on the third go there was a bit of hesitation, but then his arm went limp and Bryce called for the bell.

It's true the Chikara Special is primarily used by tecnicos, but as KungFu Grip says, there's nothing really saying a heel can't use it as well. Lest we forget, Chris Hero used it to beat and unmask Equinox/Vin Gerard.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There was also the Reverse Chikara Special used exclusively by the BDK. But let us not forget, the Chikara Special was primarily an Icarus move after he turned technico, so it was adding salt to the wound there, too.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

New blog from Hallowicked on Chikara's website. It is comic book-y and over-dramatic as gently caress.

Hallowicked posted:

Unlike so many others, I have never been one to spout on about manners of which I have no knowledge. So take heed when you read these words, they have been carefully chosen and are undeniable truths all.

By the will of Nazmaldun alone I am your CHIKARA Grand Champion. I have taken this title from Icarus, as commanded, and I shall hold it until such a time as the Lord of Rot wills it lost. I take no pleasure in being a champion to CHIKARA. My reward is in watching the discord it creates. In watching friendships torn asunder and watching others struggle to gain what I hold. I shall not be driven to madness as Eddie Kingston was, spurred by the hopeless strategy of being Champion for all time. I shall instead revel in the madness that grips those who seek to unseat me. I shall not brandish the belt to rally others under the banner of CHIKARA as Icarus did to vanquish Deucalion and his Flood of followers. I shall wield it as proof to non-believers that Nazmaldun shows favor to his disciples.

I have heard the whispers surrounding me. That I have been "corrupted." That I have lost my mind. That I worship at the feet of something otherworldly...something which does not exist. I assure you I am in full command of all my faculties. Yet my motives are still questioned. How can you deny the presence of Nazmaldun? He foretold I would be Grand Champion and here I stand. The Spear and The War Hammer have already been awakened to him. The Dagger will yet know the light of his being and then be plunged into the beating heart of our enemy. How long until the rest of these dogs accept the truth? He offers any who come willingly into the fold the chance to escape their doom. All who will forsake personal glory, bare his mark, and serve him need only surrender to us. This gift is alone not extended to UltraMantis Black however. His fate is sealed and there can be no repentance for him in the eyes of the Eater. Ultramantis, you exist now only to be tormented until your bitter end.

There will come a time when all the world is swallowed by Nazmaldun's wrath. It begins at CHIKARA. Here shall be the staging ground for his global army. This place has secrets yet to be revealed even to me, secrets which my master covets. Once CHIKARA has been blackened by his grasp, ONLY when every man and woman within its confines bears the 3 branches will my next command be known. For those who resist his immutable will, the savagery of our reprisal shall be legendary.

All Glory Nazmaldun.

-H

Let the speculation begin about who the Spear, War Hammer, and Dagger are. For reference, 'Wicked's Twitter bio calls him "Broadsword of Nazmaldun."

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Jay 2K Winger posted:

New blog from Hallowicked on Chikara's website. It is comic book-y and over-dramatic as gently caress.

Let the speculation begin about who the Spear, War Hammer, and Dagger are. For reference, 'Wicked's Twitter bio calls him "Broadsword of Nazmaldun."

When he drafted Silver Ant, he said he would be like a dagger in his hand, so that's my guess.

Spear is maybe Frightmare, War Hammer maybe Blind Rage?

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

When he drafted Silver Ant, he said he would be like a dagger in his hand, so that's my guess.

Spear is maybe Frightmare, War Hammer maybe Blind Rage?

You're probably right, but with Tursas apparently coming back from the dead, and Jervis Cottonbelly dabbling in the dark arts to try to resurrect his friend Thunderfrog, there's room for speculation.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Jay 2K Winger posted:

You're probably right, but with Tursas apparently coming back from the dead, and Jervis Cottonbelly dabbling in the dark arts to try to resurrect his friend Thunderfrog, there's room for speculation.

Also, on March 10, Hallowicked tweeted that the Dagger and Spear lost, and Silver Ant/Frightmare were in tag action on the March 8 show

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Also, on March 10, Hallowicked tweeted that the Dagger and Spear lost, and Silver Ant/Frightmare were in tag action on the March 8 show

I missed that one. Good catch.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

The best thing about Hallowicked's heel turn is Silver Ant's role. At one of the shows, Hallowicked's doing his ridiculous monologue and Silver Ant's all, "Um hey, that's great, but anyway, I think that we can make a great team and win matches so I'm going to go and try and win matches. Later."

Also, Hallowicked now has a beard and it looks really weird coming out the bottom of his mask.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Card coming up this weekend.

"Spring Breakout"
May 2 - Haverhill, MA - St. Joseph's School - 7pm

* COTI Trios - The Snake Pit (Eddie Kingston, Shynron, Argus) vs Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Silver Ant)
* Singles Match - Missile Assault Ant vs "Smooth Sailin'" Ashley Remington
* COTI Trios - Arcane Horde (UltraMantis Black, Obariyon, Oleg the Usurper) vs The Wrecking Crew (Max Smashmaster, Flex Rumblecrunch, Jaka)
* Singles Match - Dasher Hatfield vs Volgar
* Singles Match - Amasis vs Juan Francisco de Coronado
* COTI Trios - BDK (Nøkken, Pinkie Sanchez, Soldier Ant) vs Crown & Court (Princess Kimberlee, El Hijo del Ice Cream, Ice Cream Jr.)
* COTI Singles - Chuck Taylor [Gentleman's Club] vs Proletariat Boar of Moldova [United Nations]

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results out of Haverhill. Show is still in progress.

There was an issue with the sound system, so to stall for time, Sidney Bakabella and the Devastation Corporation issued a tug of war challenge. Little kids took up the challenge, and won. Max Smashmaster apparently took a bump over the ropes for the kids in the process.

All the COTI teams now have flags, apparently.

1. BDK def. Crown & Court in a COTI trios match. Pinkie pinned El Hijo del Ice Cream after a running knee to win. Kimberlee didn't want to stay down, but Los Ice Creams were the weak link. Soldier Ant was still in full evil mode.
2. Dasher Hatfield def. Volgar in a "Magic Move" match. The magic move was the Stunner. Hatfield hit the Stunner and a jackhammer to win. Post-match, there was some kind of voice-over effect telling Volgar to "Follow me." Notably, however, Kevin Condron (who has been trying to convince Volgar to join him) was not there.
3. Chuck Taylor def. the Proletariat Boar of Moldova in a COTI singles match. JFDC was on commentary. Chuckie T rolled up the Boar off a Gore attempt.
4. "Smooth Sailin'" Ashley Remington def. Missile Assault Ant via submission with an ankle lock to earn his third point toward Grand Championship contention.
5. Nightmare Warriors def. Snake Pit in a COTI trios match. Hallowicked pinned Shynron with a sit-out powerbomb. During the match, they built up a Kingston/Wicked confrontation.
6. Juan Francisco de Coronado def. Amasis with illegal use of his flag as a weapon and a German Ecuadorian Suplex. Wait, they're restarting the match...
6. Amasis def. Juan Francisco de Coronado with a leaping enzugiri. An old man in the crowd messed up JFDC's hair and made him go crazy.
7. The Wrecking Crew def. Arcane Horde when Flex hit Oleg with a spear. The story in the match was that Bakabella still has Oleg's contract and tried to make him sit out.

Jay 2K Winger fucked around with this message at 03:48 on May 3, 2015

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Nightmare Warriors took it. Awesome 630 plancha from Shynron midway through.

Edit: Sidney's contact with Oleg reads "pro rasslin contact for Oleg." And I started an ole/Oleg chant through sheer persistence. Like a prick.

Gambit from the X-Men fucked around with this message at 03:22 on May 3, 2015

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Second team announced.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Definitely watching KoT now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU