Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

PleasureKevin posted:

man i dunno ever since the Management yelled at me and called me dumb i don't know if i can do this anymore

:smith:

let's never fight again kevin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

graph posted:

gruber says the gold iwatch is gonna start at 20 thousand dollers lmao

all the poors ITF are gonna get hella fuckin uppity

if you are not shocked by the price of the gold watch then apple didn't price it high enough.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Hasters posted:

This but unironically, assuming a 42mm rose gold with black crown.

they will not be selling the gold to people poor enough to stand in line.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

echinopsis posted:

you're having a kid. due 9th if march and mrs 290 is actually a yosposter maybe the management or slmethong?

I would never live on a bus

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
guys have you seen transformers? it's really bad but they keep making sequels

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Let's Play: Apple Event Multiplayer

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Apple stores will not carry or handle the gold watches. they don't have the security for it and they don't have the staff to handle that kind of clientele. if there is an upgrade path (I doubt it) it will involve sending the watch back to apple and will only be available for the gold watch.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
the number one market for luxury goods is China. the gold watch is for China. you roundeye CJs should consider the sport one, unless you're a classy dresser rich guy (you aren't) in which case the steel one is for you. if you aren't a Chinese millionaire you can go ahead and pretend the gold one doesn't exist.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
why did you idiots nominate cremnob for the flamewar? his whole gimmick is a financial fanboy, it's unclear whether he actually knows how to turn on a computer

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
the best part of the apple watch is the nerd rage it generates. I don't even care about the watch, I just want more angry posts about watches. can't wait until Monday!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

infernal machines posted:

i'm glad to see the rdf outlived steve

apple has increased the density of gold

this is actually a thing, it's called ion exchange and is used to change the properties of a metal or glass by altering its density and surface tension. it's how gorilla glass is made, for example.

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/everyday-tech/gorilla-glass2.htm

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

triple sulk posted:

http://leancrew.com/all-this/2015/03/apple-gold/

lol @ anyone that thought the thing was pure gold

they said 18k gold which is not pure gold by definition.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

maniacdevnull posted:

let's argue about the density of the metal in the literal dumbest product ever sold anywhere by anyone ever forever

okay, what is the density of the metal in google glass?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
poty make the thread

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
free poty

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
pissflaps dropping truth bombs all over this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

qirex posted:

lack of glowy apple is a positive and you're a tacky dork if you disagree

the glowing apple is actually to shame non-Mac havers. when you look around a room full of laptops you can easily identify the poors for ridicule

• Locked thread