Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
probably official iwatch announcement with laughable pricing scheme and hilariously poor battery life

possibly ipad maxi announcement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the real scott forstall wouldn't take the fall for tim's poor leadership and was forced out resulting in johnny ives gaining too much control over ios and its subsequent descent into what it is today (a pos os)

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

echinopsis posted:

im sarcastic. i hate overdogs so seeing apple crumble bring joy to me

whats overdog

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you're welcome

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

qirex posted:

swarovski crystals are the gauche-iest thing

guess who has a smartphone partnership with them?

apple?

it's apple, right?

tim couldn't say no to those sweet, sweet accessory dollars

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"good morning, after a period of self-reflection and business analysis led by the principles steve jobs laid down for this company, it is with great enthusiasm that we are announcing today that we will not be releasing the iwatch. we deeply regret initiating, developing and announcing a product that goes so far against the basic tenets of good product design and i, tim cook, would like to personally apologize for approving this concept.

effective immediately, i will be stepping down as ceo of apple as my conscience dictates. further, we are pleased to announce that johnny ives has sought other opportunities as a perpetually unemployed hack. now, i'm going to hand things over to our new ceo, scott forstall, who has some exciting announcements about the phase-out of the iphone 6 line and a classic re-design of ios that will restore the functionality and design that made it great"

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*scott forstall waits for another loud applause break to subside*

"thank you, as you can see we have a great future ahead of us at apple now that we have emerged from beneath the cloud of uncertainty and poor leadership that has hung over this company since steve's departure... sorry, tim!" *polite laughter*

"one last thing today, before we move forward into the hard work of turning apple around: i am pleased to announce that we will be severing ties with the band u2 and pursuing legal action to claw back the money that was given to them in deep, regrettable error. as a further apology, i am pleased to announced that everyone who has accidentally (or deliberately) downloaded a u2 album will be given a $20 itunes credit as an apology"

*auditorium erupts into pandemonium of hooting and hollering*

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
steve would have sold 1 billion phones by now

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
even tim refers to the iphone in the past tense

it was the best phone
it was the best ipod
it was the best internet device

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
tim already knows he's got a stinker on his hands and is trying to push off the reveal as long as he can to soften the blow

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
let us test the hand tremors of someone by giving them an expensive, delicate electronic device to hold (and likely drop)

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh cool glad to see susan komen has its hooks into apple too, there's some more smart business practices by tim

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
tim must be getting desperate to try and get more sales by going into the medical equipment business

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
your facetime, your asstime, what's the difference?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ahahahaha open sores

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
can't wait for susan komen to sue a medical app developer into oblivion for creating a breast cancer app that doesn't pay them royalties

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ahahahahah usb-c confirmed

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
stealth confirmation that old apple keyboards were poo poo

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ahahaha rumble pak for laptop confirmed

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
they had to remove the fan to save battery life for the rumble pak

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
TERRORIST BATTERIES CONFIRMED

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
seriously who has problems plugging in usb cables

it's like the most non-problem i've ever heard of and everybody whines like they can't figure it out

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
so if you ever need to connect to a projector, you better pray you have enough battery life to last for the presentation?

or will they be rolling out some hideous squid-like dongle so you can be charging and using another device at the same time?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
antenna integrated into the case confirmed

"if you need to use wifi, don't hold your laptop like that"

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
android watch faces confirmed

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ahahahaha dick tracy mode confirmed

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i like how they continue to show screens that don't fit on the watch screen

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dislike button posted:

poo poo I forgot to move again

finally apple solves the problem of the living statues that plague our nation

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
also don't forget that apple is basically telling lefties that the iwatch isn't for them

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dirk Pitt posted:

bring out U2

no don't

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
now you can be kept abreast of your words with friends notifications by your watch

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
can't wait to see folks bellowing "hey siri" at their watches multiple times in succession until they give up

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ahahahaha uber promotion confirmed

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*borat voice* MY WIFE

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mathhole posted:

god i want a dancing mickey on my wrist 12hr/day

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
AHAHAHAHAHAH 18 HOURS

lol forever

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
apple is revolutionizing the rotations of the earth by reducing the day to 18 hours

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
apple watch is coming, god help us all

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
to sum up, coming soon:

macbook now with rumble pak and inability to charge and use devices at the same time (with bonus accidentally-get-kicked-to-the-floor functionality restored)

susan komen warming up the lawyers to jump headfirst into the hot world of tech litigation

ios 8.2 now with undeleteable iwatch app

a radical redesign of traditional timekeeping where one day is only 18 hours long

Stymie fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Mar 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh i also forgot the radical new redefinition of "environmentally friendly" as "won't instantaneously poison people in the global south sorting through a trash pile filled with discarded laptops"

• Locked thread