Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

founds pleasre kevins facebook

s-super hans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Fabricated posted:

the only person i work with who expressed anything but confusion at apple making a watch was the same guy who cried when steve jobs died and took a day off over it and tried carrying a cardboard replica of the iphone 6+ in his pocket to see if he'd be bothered by the size (he was)

hey you'd be surprised at how many people cried at that news

:negative:

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Elder Postsman posted:

I have an iPad 2. it is slow now, and even has a hard time playing things from Netflix. it's v sad. :(

my ipad 1 plays things on netflix just fine :cool:

really though apple could spare some war chest bucks to support old devices and help devs release app updates for them

• Locked thread