Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Nayato posted:

whaaaat is a test apple

apples have insanely complex intellectual property

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

triple sulk posted:

yeah he's going to be wrong. no one but like .01% of people can afford a 10k watch and apple would be dumb as gently caress to ignore the simple fact that poor people love bling. the edition watches look gaudy as hell and normal rich people aren't gonna buy them so they should cater to those who will.

Why are you posting the same posts about your imagined markets of watch buyers in different threads at the same time.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Sniep posted:

also sends your data to china

umm

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Blue Train posted:

huawei? sounds pretty chinky to me! --cremnob 2015

that's not what i was saying

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
He was probably just describing their process for grain size reduction which strengthens metals but using made up terminology

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
So you won't buy any?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

yard salad posted:

also get this: before iphone ppl had phones that bent in half, like a sandwich

You mean before iPhone 6? LOL

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Smythe posted:

good rthing my cock is too smal to come out of those little shorts. but u ever get a boner in those little shorts? bad news

I got a boner during the state track meet bc one of the pit attendants (field event) was super hot and I couldn't control my teen horney level and the distraction/thought of thousands of peeps seeing my boner made me perform worse...

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
A crack in the pleasure foundation begins

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
The only thing that's fail is the insane amount of technical debt that has accumulated in the software stack that nobody is willing to eliminate bc everyone only wants to work on new stuff and they're not willing to pay competitive rates to retain disciplined programmers. This is why core apps like Messages.app keep accumulating more instabilities and UI bugs with every update. Industrial design game on point doe

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Le me.,.Reading PDFs... Like a sir !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I think you meant to call him farsighted since they're the ones who can't see the pixels close up.

• Locked thread