Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
Today we're unveiling a Watch... a piece of poo poo... a waste of money... and something that's really bad. A Watch. A Piece of poo poo. A Waste of Money. And Something That's Really Bad. A Watch. A Piece of poo poo. A Waste of Money. And Something That's Really Bad. Do you get it?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

cremnob posted:

they should make the regular apple watch like $500-700 tho. then everyone will get it

i don't think so tim

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

Ah, yes!! my favorite organizational structure - the "pile"

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

i keep bashing my hands into the screen trying to wedgie this man

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

*apple stock plummets precipitously as nerd taps ChewyHams

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

this functionality is all really cool - it would be amazing if it were possible to do all of this on a screen that was slightly larger, for example, something "phone"-sized

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

this is really boring because this is all poo poo we've been able to do for like 6 years now, but now it's on a watch screen for reasons

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

after that dude tim cook looks like dwayne johnson

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

We've developed "All*" "Day**" Battery Life (Under certain Conditions)

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

tim please ease off on the ivesploitation

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

anyone paying $10k for the watch will feel Pretty Dumb when the second edition comes out in 12 months and has double the features

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao @ that esc key

wtf is up with that keyboard

ahhhhhh the power button is now a key, right next to god drat backspace, ahhh!! no!!!

• Locked thread