Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

to anyone getting to play DKC1 and 2 for the first time: im going to scoop out your brains, and replace mine with yours
I played DKC3 through when I was like 10 but haven't touched the series since. How much are they? All the old SNES stuff seems a little overpriced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

it is currently at full price, 8 dollars per title. which is really stupid. especially when it claims there's a deal on the eshop
I paid $10 for all the Metroid Prime games, I think I'll hold off.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'll play Tropical Freeze when it's cheaper. Is DKC Returns any good?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

its great on the 3ds, on the wii it has lovely waggle controls. and i dont mean "i am a fat piece of poo poo that can't be assed to move" lovely like they actually kind of ruin the game
Oh, like Twilight Princess?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

you need to shake to roll, which is something you really need to happen at precise moments and it's not very precise
Jesus Christ. I'll check it out on the 3DS. That's like if Mario Galaxy had you shake to jump. Spinning's already a little iffy.

• Locked thread