Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I have the original carts which are currently contained within reinforced plastic cases that resemble their original retail box. They are treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Squeezy Farm posted:

The donkey kong country games are terrible.

They defined the 90's just like all the other games that Rare created.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah

i honestly dont know why nintendo charges a fat loving premium for old rear end games you could emulate when they're selling wii games for an absurd discount

Same, Wii games even in their physical forms are dirt cheap. SNES stuff goes for way more.

Especially now, I paid like 5 dollars for the physical carts of each DKC game years ago, now they're more expensive than Donkey Kong Country Returns in the same condition.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

starbarry clock posted:

theres also a mod that assigns the waggle to a button

yeah you can use Gecko to assign a different button.

doing this also removes any and all challenge from the game because they based it around fighting the controls.

• Locked thread