Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002
PROBATION 08/15/10 10:51pm Boopsie Where to begin. First of all, despite your baseless protestations, I happen to think that MPreg fiction works better with Zim and Dib because of the possibilities inherent in the genre. Second of all, because you just can't seem to grok this, Zim = Alien = Not bound by our so-called ""Age of Consent"" laws; report me to the mods all you loving want, but facts are facts, so to speak. Third, on a personal note, I make my name freely available to the MPreg community because, unlike some I could name, I am not ashamed of a completely natural + fun expression of changes human sexuality (furthermore, this refusal to be in the MPreg closet, as it were, is what this community needs in our joint efforts toward de-stigmatization of the kink/lifestyle). That you would take advantage of my openness by contacting both my shift manager at Red Robin, and my other aunt, Debbie, is questionable. That you would send them both select passages from some of my darker Mpreg works (COMPLETELY out of context, I might add) is sickening, smacks of self-loathing, and quite possibly illegal. You are a boil on this community's rear end and rest assured that I seek to pop thee. Good day. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. PUTRID GREEK WOMAN PUTRID GREEK WOMAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread