Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

That dress is horrid regardless of colour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I still only see white/gold but I am also not trying to see anything else

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I hate everyone who poo poo'd this like some pouty internet hipster. If you're too cool for it then make snarky parodies instead of making sure everyone knows how much of a whiny emo baby you are.

Main reason it annoyed me was because people on FB are yammering about this and seem to care about it way goddamn more than ISIS destroying ancient Babylonian artifacts or beheading 21 Egyptian Christians or the government telling telecoms to gently caress themselves.

So it's not all Internet hipsterism

• Locked thread