Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I hate everyone who poo poo'd this like some pouty internet hipster. If you're too cool for it then make snarky parodies instead of making sure everyone knows how much of a whiny emo baby you are.

Edit: My favorite post about it, from a friend who became a high school teacher

quote:

Five minutes into class, someone utters the word "dress," and all hell breaks loose. I'm waving my arms, shouting. Total chaos. Complete anarchy. It takes the threat of a quiz in order to regain a semblance of command of the classroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Anyone who posted a wall of text in here is gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
The best part of this so far was an idiot at work loudly declaring that this is stupid because it only looks different depending on what model of phone you're looking at it on.

• Locked thread