Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I love this whole ordeal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So, this is the Self-Awareness test for the people of the internet?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

so, can someone explain what the deal is with this? I just ran into it, and its supposed to reveal you are crazy if its the wrong color or some poo poo?

fuckk, its just a rainbow

It's a wonderful example of how our perception shapes our Reality.

It's also a wonderful example of Self-Awareness.

*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rumda posted:

It is literally the internet flu it infects almost everyone passes quickly causes little damage to regular people, but those under or over exposed to memes..

:golfclap:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

Exactly, do the people moaning think that it's the physical dress that's the talking point? I know everyone is posting about it and it can get run into the ground, but it's super interesting due to how divisive it is. You see it one way and cannot fathom how people are disagreeing with you.

Politics.txt

• Locked thread