Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I almost made it through lunch with out any of my coworkers talking about it, but then somebody just had to bring it up. Then, rather than just having a fun little discussion, the office bitch had to explain to us the scientific way it worked. Rather than just talking color theory or about rods and cones she yelled at us about the wavelengths of light and then ran off to the office, brought back a completely different optical illusion she had pinned to a board and waved it in everyone's face. And that is what happened to me today gently caress that stupid dress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread