Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Mallory would spend the entire episode trying to sleep with him

I dunno, he's a Democrat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Flikken posted:

I dunno, he's a Democrat.

http://littlesis.org/person/70058/Burt_Reynolds/political

Not that it matters. Frank Underwood isn't really a Democrat. He's a shark.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
He could get his rear end kicked by Ron Cadillac at the end of the episode

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
I just started watching this show the past weekend... holy crap

So pretty much I am a walking Onion article

http://www.theonion.com/articles/catching-up-on-2-seasons-of-house-of-cards-depress,38106/

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Do a bait and switch. Make the cold opening be Mallory throwing a big fuss about the chair of the intelligence oversight committee coming to visit with the usual reactions from the crowd. Underwood's convoy drives up, he gets out and before he can say a word BOOM IT'S BARRY here to kill Archer and he accidentally crushes Frank in the dynamic entry.

"Barry, who was that guy?"
"I don't know, Other Barry. I don't know."

Other option: Underwood gets hit by a train somewhere in the episode

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
If there was an Underwood cameo it would be "there's an assassin in the secret service, ISIS is contracted to provide Presidential security"

And then Underwood seduces Archer while revealing that the assassin was his idea all along as part of a ridiculous scheme to pass a budget because Frank Underwood is playing 3-dimensional political chess.

Pam, CarolCheryl, Cyril, and Krieger do something zany in the background.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
I want an Underwood 2016 shirt

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
http://www.amazon.com/Underwood-Adult-T-Shirt-Large-Black/dp/B00MMUDXZ0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425577495&sr=8-2&keywords=underwood

wirefire
Feb 22, 2011
Every female character in this show is a oval office.

Jesus.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
This season sucked. The end was dumb and impulsive, in fact everything she did was.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Rachel didn't get her boobs out even once.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Barely any boobs at all :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
So this thread's died down and I feel like the consensus is that season three was :effort:

I'm going to shamelessly plug Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and propose we do this again for Game of Thrones next month :)

• Locked thread