Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
People crying. One time I was getting a double double at my local Tim Hortons and this bitch in front of me kept crying and apologizing saying that her father died that morning. Boo hoo, why don't you cry about it somewhere I'm not at?

That nerd looking dude with glasses who always smells like cigarette smoke and sits next to me in class sometimes. Hey, nerd looking dude with glasses, why don't you sit somewhere else!

People who don't walk on the sidewalk properly who are a different race from me. Hey, group of people speaking chinese, why don't you walk single file!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Mikl posted:

There are two main reasons.

One: what if I know that person likes their food more salty, and I specifically make it more salty? I once did that for a guest, who added even more salt before tasting, then complained about the food being too salty.

Well gee sounds like you hosed up and aren't that great of a chef. Now isn't that some food for thought :smug:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Ooh, new pet peeve! People who pretend that being a complete loving idiot about something is just "doing things differently" and anyone calling people out on their idiocy are just angry about "alternate methods" or whatever instead of having watched a consistent pattern of horrible results and knowing that the idiot's actions are creating a huge risk factor for those very same disastrous results! Applies to all fields, too, not just pets.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a well to piss in.

great post they go well with the rest of the highlight reel

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

God help you if you're long-waisted, framed like a nuclear bunker, and have muscular thighs. That 38/32 relaxed fit? Attempting to cleave the top of my pelvis off,

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Now spend the next three hours between now and her going to bed telling us about all the stupid poo poo you've been told by people you repeatedly tell us you want to cut out of your life because they're a huge drain on your emotional state.

I love my mom, but she be hella dumb sometimes.

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

My mother, God love her (because someone's got to), used to do that to my father all the time - and now, of course, she does it to me.