Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I don’t like when I’m typing my e-mail address in and as soon as I type one letter it says, “This is not a valid e-mail address.” I know, mother fucker, just let me finish!

Also my wife’s huge tits are constantly knocking over my brass candlesticks. Sheesh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
That’s considered disrespectful but all the people posting pictures of random homeless people while asking when someone is going to do something about them is cool & good

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Yes, and especially when it's about the people making the documentary. No one cares that you had trouble finding your hotel! Show some animals! gently caress!

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
The final gun fight in Open Range is a good example of that

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
People who walk slowly. Not because they have a disability or anything, just people who amble down the road at 2 miles an hour. They’re not even in my way or anything, I just see them moseying along and I get so mad. Hurry the gently caress up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I have a single sign-on at work that requires me to do 2-factor authorization with my phone. I just got a new computer which means that I had to sign back in to everything in order to use my programs and that means I had to pick up my phone and authorize my sign-in yesterday roughly 7,438 times. Modern computing is a hell from which I will never escape.

Also, some rear end in a top hat keeps knocking over all my pinball machines