Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I've had the same Eastern European sounding scammer call me for months. They keep claiming I have a warrant out for my arrest and need to pay them at once, but they keep using my inappropriate nickname i use on the internet, which is not super convincing.

Also, blood banks! Stop asking me to donate. If you would let people who've had sex with a gay dude give blood, maybe I would. But now I have to explain that your organization won't let me help due to buttfuckin'. Buttfuckin' and tattoos.

People who catcall while riding a bike. It's the ding-dong-ditch of catcalling, you're already halfway down the block before I can yell back at you. Pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
This is the most first world problem I've ever had, but every time I call an Uber to my apartment, they stop an entire block away at the hotel down the street. Every. Time. I live in one of those buildings with a big sign that says "SO AND SO APARTMENTS" and it even says that on the freaking Uber address field, but no, clearly, I don't know where I live, and it's somehow my fault that you had to wait while I walked to your weird hotel from my house.

Edit: While I'm on the subject, Uber/Lyft drivers who ask me how much money I make. Dude, what the hell. I actually had someone ask me this the day I got fired. My ex-boss called me an Uber to take me home, and the guy asked me how much money I loving made.

Clotheschat: I'm 5 foot, completely average human proportions, and absolutely nothing fits me right. Nothing. I'm about a size 2 and everything is either way too big, way too tight around the chest but fine everywhere else, and I have never in my life bought a skirt that didn't make me look like an Amish mourner. I am literally the exact measurements for Target's "Size 2" from their chart and nothing has ever fit me there labeled Size 2.

Lieutenant Dan has a new favorite as of 22:56 on May 27, 2015