Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
It's the worst when people do not reply to texts especially whenever there's any kind of commitment involved.

I just let you know about a party going down in two days, I know you read my text because you're on your phone all day long anyway, just give me the common courtesy of texting back a yes, no, maybe, SOMETHING. Takes several seconds, literally. But no, it's going to be full out radio silence until 1 hour before the event, or you just might not even text back altogether, because its two days later and you dont remember any of it.

Like I invited a friend to hang out using WhatsApp and I know she read it because there's a notification, but she obv read it, then forgot about it and now it's too late, so were now playing a waiting game where if I text her first without mentioning anything it's like the whole thing never happened. You gonna be waiting a long time, bitch :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
What's a kill shelter?

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
I get salty when someone says they can't do a thing for reason x, when its obvious that reason x is not even a good excuse. Just own up to not feeling like it and tell me, I won't mind.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Ozz81 posted:

Tying in with this, people that bitch about politics and then...do absolutely nothing. Sorry, but when someone doesn't participate or vote or make their voice heard, then complains because poo poo doesn't go their way, it's on THEM. No excuses, none of this "not my fault, I didn't vote for him/vote at all" bullshit because YOU are part of the problem. When you do nothing, you change nothing - take some loving responsibility, be an adult and get off your lazy rear end.

My pet peeve is when people have all kinds of weird opinions about voting.

I don't vote. There are many reasons as to why, but the biggest one is that, statistically speaking, my single vote will never determine the outcome of an election. And to say that just because I choose to not vote my political opinion is instantly invalidated? While 87 year old Mabel, who has dementia, and always votes Republican because she finds Reagan handsome, is worth listening to. Come on now.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
The word copypasta. Especially when spoken aloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

titties posted:

I am this guy but only because I have lost way too many jobs for calling in sick. A lot of places just don't care, they can simply hire someone else who won't call in.

Ding ding ding. Also, if you work in an office for example and everybody comes in sick, what incentive do you have for being the good guy and staying home? So that all the work assholes that keep getting you sick don't catch your poo poo? They obv care more about that extra day of pay than they do about the health of their co-workers. gently caress you got mine at its best.