Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
People who brush their teeth, then spit without aiming and get used toothpaste and spit on the faucet, and then don't loving clean it off.

People who wipe up a spill in the kitchen and then leave the wet towel on the counter so it stays damp and maybe starts growing mildew. Nevermind that, people who spill something purple all over the counter and use a nice hand towel to wipe it up instead of using a disposable paper towel as the Brawny Man intended.

The smell of A1 steak sauce. I don't care if you eat it, I'd just rather you'd eat it on the other side of the room.

People who never, ever put anything back where it belongs. Yes, you cleaned the picture window. Looks nice. You could've put the Windex back to the cupboard and put the stepstool back in the closet, though. While we're talking, where the gently caress are the kitchen shears, the only Phillips head screwdriver in the house that fits every doorknob screw, the scotch tape, the dog shampoo, that whole package of safety pins, the stapler and my comb? Speaking of, do I even want to know what you were using my comb for...?

When That Guy comes into my work space and wants to spend an hour bitching at me about That Woman we work with, when a) Dude, I have poo poo to do here and b) the things he's bitching about are things we've all done on occasion, including him. And c) shut up already, you petty little whining bastard.

Cat hair on my pillow case. I love my cat, and I can get up and change the pillow case, but it's hard to escape the feeling that I need to lint roll my face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I remember when we didn't have caller I.D. We didn't even have cell phones. Your phone was attached to the wall by a cord and you couldn't carry it around with you all the time. Well, you could, but you would've looked stupid and you couldn't have made or received any calls until you plugged it in to a phone jack somewhere.

And if the loving phone rang, you loving answered it, without even knowing if you could recognize the number the call was placed from.

I am not making this up.

:corsair: