Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Roleplaying Dad posted:

People who get the bottom of the stairs/escalator or just outside the door of the building and STOP to find their cellphone, get their cigarettes out, check out the scenery holy poo poo just move to the side, stop blocking traffic.

I loving hate these people so loving much. Berkeley is full of the fuckers, too. And idiot bicyclists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

RabbitWizard posted:

People who don't know how standing in a line works at supermarkets. I'm not a violent person but one day I will get in a shouting match and punch some fucker.

This is my supermarket. There are two registers. Most of the time only one is open, so it looks like this:

Then the second register gets opened. As soon as that happens, apparently there is a new rule for waiting your turn. Which is: It's a new register! The old line doesn't apply any more.

So I, in red, will walk over to the other line with my stuff, of course leaving space for yellow to go ahead (green already has everything on the belt, so it's impractical to switch registers) and will nearly get run down by blue.

But don't you dare tell blue that you were in front of him. Just be lucky that he didn't ram his shopping cart in your ankles on his quest to be firstfirstfirst. Results of talking to blue range from "But it's another register" to "gently caress YOU, IT'S ANOTHER REGISTER".

At least the last time that happened yellow was on my side and told blue what an rear end in a top hat he is.

In my area, the cashier is on your side.