Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

Use Firefox instead, it's back to being the least lovely browser for now.

The latest Simple Practice update no longer supports Firefox, so now I'm forced to use Chrome in order to actually hear my telehealth clients. I am way more upset about this than I reasonably should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

root beer posted:

Does anyone else think people have become worse drivers overall since the pandemic? I see more people barreling through red lights and dicking around with their phones while driving now more than ever, like everyone either just quit caring or they got the brain worms real bad

Absolutely, thank gently caress I'm not bike commuting anymore. Someday I'll become rich and famous when I develop a wireless device that causes people's phones to bootlock to a photo of goatse if they use them while driving.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Dip Viscous posted:

I'm still seeing lots of people come to a stop at a stop sign and then not leave for several minutes, which I never saw before 2020.

Gotta browse that Gram, bud.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Rabbit Hill posted:

I wish cars came with two horns: one loud angry blast, and one gentle little tootle.

https://youtu.be/tVwBTh_L-lY

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

The Perfect Element posted:

My pet peeve is that I'm an overweight 35 year old, and almost everyone else at my gym is younger, sexier and stronger than I am.

Have you tried Planet Fitness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Is there any practical purpose to webp other than forcing me to take a screenshot of the image I want?