Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

i have reason 2 believe u received money!!!

yes i received $16 american dolars. sum of you guys get paid that much in the short time you walk from your car to the front door

thats the kind of argument conservatives use.. "heh you're not poor, you have $16 in your bank account"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

99.6% of echis own a fridge or an investment home :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i havbe one fridge and a freezers as well as a large washing machine and an electric kettle and a soda stream machine

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you dont have more debt than the global GDP in 1903

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

echinopsis posted:

i havbe one fridge and a freezers as well as a large washing machine and an electric kettle and a soda stream machine

i have a sodastream too what syrup do you like

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

echinopsis posted:

i have a soda stream machine

:goleft:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

poty posted:

i have a sodastream too what syrup do you like

um we have a much more limited range here in nz, unfortunately. the only one i get is sugar free ginger beer, because i got the diabets. our sugar range is OK but nothing compared to what i see on yur website

wanna try dr pete, sugar free energy drink, and root beer/ sarsaprilla
i see those exist in sugar free vairties in the US but we dont have them

mostly though i just drink soda water. our tap water here in chch is relativly high quality (best part of living in chch) so its fine to drink and sometimers i top it up with caffeine

poty
Jun 21, 2008

im not in the us either

i drink the cola zero one all the time you should try it its pretty good

they changed the recipe like 2 years ago make sure you get the new one the old one was bad. the box is diff. though i guess all the old ones should be expired by now so it shouldnt be a problem.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh we have "sugar free cola", havet seen zero yet but i will be on the lokouut. they increase the line they carry all the time. they should fuckin go all in i reckon, bring in all falvours and destroy the nz mzrket with more flavours than we can handle., they are in perfect position to do it coz they would BLOW AWAY the local normal soft drink range

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.sodastreamusa.com/flavors.aspx

america has more categories of flavours than we have flavours

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pussy lips.

Pussy lispspspsps.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

im talking about this one

http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/sodastream-cola-zero-sugar-free-surup-500ml

the google images result i got was from loving australia surely you have it in nz

poty
Jun 21, 2008

echinopsis posted:

http://www.sodastreamusa.com/flavors.aspx

america has more categories of flavours than we have flavours

sparkling teas what in the gently caress

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

poty posted:

sparkling teas what in the gently caress

that actually sounds p good tbqh

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
yeah i'd drink a sparkling tea

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

poty posted:

im talking about this one

http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/sodastream-cola-zero-sugar-free-surup-500ml

the google images result i got was from loving australia surely you have it in nz

oh yeah we might. when i read zero i thought it meant explicitely zero, like how coke has zero and diet

ill try it out, thanks for the hgeads up

poty
Jun 21, 2008

im pretty sure its meant to copy the taste of coca cola zero

they have a grey one which copies the taste of diet coke

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wanna check it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

do not buy soda stream because of politics

The SodaStream controversy is part of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign launched in 2005 to pressure Israel to end the occupation.[91] SodaStream has been criticized for operating its primary manufacturing plant in the Mishor Adumim industrial zone.[92][93][94]

According to the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem, the Mishor Adumim factory was built on land taken from five Palestinian towns and two Bedouin tribes evicted by the Israeli army.[95][96]

The European Union's highest court ruled in 2010 that SodaStream was not entitled to claim a "Made in Israel" exemption from EU customs payments for products manufactured in the West Bank because Israeli settlements in occupied Palestinian territory are outside the territorial scope of the EC-Israel Agreement.[97][98][99][100]

In January 2014, Oxfam accepted American Jewish actress Scarlett Johansson's resignation as ambassador for that organisation, a role she had held for eight years, after she became a brand ambassador for SodaStream. Oxfam has stated that "businesses, such as SodaStream, that operate in settlements further the ongoing poverty and denial of rights of the Palestinian communities that we work to support"[101] and opposes all trade with the settlements citing their illegality under international law.[102] Johansson reportedly resigned because of "a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement".[101] In her statement she described SodaStream as "not only committed to the environment but to building a bridge to peace between Israel and Palestine, supporting neighbours working alongside each other, receiving equal pay, equal benefits and equal rights."[101] Birnbaum has also accused Oxfam of supporting the BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) movement against Israel as a whole, a charge Oxfam denied, saying that "this is about trade from the settlements" and specific to settlements outside Israel's pre-1967 border.[103][104] which Oxfam states, due to their location, pose an obstacle to any future two-state solution.[104]

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalog/product/Sodastream-Syrup-Cola-Zero-500ml?SKU=1381524

this is how i feel

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ posted:

The SodaStream controversy is part of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign launched in 2005 to pressure Israel to end the occupation.[91] SodaStream has been criticized for operating its primary manufacturing plant in the Mishor Adumim industrial zone.[92][93][94]

According to the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem, the Mishor Adumim factory was built on land taken from five Palestinian towns and two Bedouin tribes evicted by the Israeli army.[95][96]

The European Union's highest court ruled in 2010 that SodaStream was not entitled to claim a "Made in Israel" exemption from EU customs payments for products manufactured in the West Bank because Israeli settlements in occupied Palestinian territory are outside the territorial scope of the EC-Israel Agreement.[97][98][99][100]

In January 2014, Oxfam accepted American Jewish actress Scarlett Johansson's resignation as ambassador for that organisation, a role she had held for eight years, after she became a brand ambassador for SodaStream. Oxfam has stated that "businesses, such as SodaStream, that operate in settlements further the ongoing poverty and denial of rights of the Palestinian communities that we work to support"[101] and opposes all trade with the settlements citing their illegality under international law.[102] Johansson reportedly resigned because of "a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement".[101] In her statement she described SodaStream as "not only committed to the environment but to building a bridge to peace between Israel and Palestine, supporting neighbours working alongside each other, receiving equal pay, equal benefits and equal rights."[101] Birnbaum has also accused Oxfam of supporting the BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) movement against Israel as a whole, a charge Oxfam denied, saying that "this is about trade from the settlements" and specific to settlements outside Israel's pre-1967 border.[103][104] which Oxfam states, due to their location, pose an obstacle to any future two-state solution.[104]

um what if i support those things?

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i asked myself what yospos needs and the answer surprised me: lf

poty
Jun 21, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

i have no problems with this. please check with a doctor re your antisementism

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

BONGHITZ posted:

:goleft:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Sniep posted:

those guys got all the money and all the time on their hands

why the gently caress not

they might even come up with something neat

yes, a valve hardware project, this will work out just fine

...NOT!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I might be up on Wed to check out the show floor and meet with some partners, if there's anything interesting going on.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

wesley snypes posted:

BREAKING NEWS from game dev conf: somebody asked if samus could beat up the master chief, attendees have seaprated into 2 warring factions. samus banner hangs from the roof: they have the high ground, for now

Santa could easily beat up Master Chief.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pepsi Maxx FTW.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

As a Millennial I posted:

Santa could easily beat up Master Chief.

this is a pretty hosed up autocorrect, but it's also true.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

poty posted:

i have no problems with this. please check with a doctor re your antisementism

palestine does not have the right to exist

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

echinopsis posted:

um what if i support those things?

The Mass Carbonation Of The Jews

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

The Mass Carbonation Of The Jews

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in gdc it will be revealsed thta you cna load nad unload sieged sigetanks in LOTV. Oh wait... :twisted: that alraeady happened :smugbird:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
at GDC it will eb revealed that XBOX ONE has the incocrect type of RAM contained within it! *cackles maniacally*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

BONGHITZ posted:

lol look at this idiot

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I like how lf anti semitism leaks out into literally everything these days.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Beast of Bourbon posted:

I like how lf anti semitism leaks out into literally everything these days.

yeah it should be lf maoism instead

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
3rd world maoism is a valid ideology, so....

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
opposing the nation of israel is not anti-semitism

• Locked thread