Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

alpha behavior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DI7u-TytRU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

is loving underage prostitutes alpha?

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Plafop posted:

yea its pretty alpha

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Plafop posted:

You're gay as gently caress

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

420DD Butts posted:

You're gay as gently caress

I'm not the one with my dick caught in little boy butt. That's President William Jefferson Clinton.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

part 2 of this loving rules

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'm having trouble making out who is with bill clinton on the bikes. terry mcauliffe?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tom Gorman posted:

part 2 of this loving rules

it was the own zone basically because the Fox News reporter was trying to blameshift 9/11 to Clinton.

Premier Bush didn't do anything wrong or make intelligence mistakes, it's all because the Clinton administration did a bad job.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i really doubt he is still in any way attracted to hillary clinton, esp post menopause hillary...im sure they were once in love in the 70s/early 80s until their relationship began to run cold but stayed together for their daughter and to remain their power couple status. if it wasnt for hillary's remaining political career/aspirations im p sure theyd have an open relationship but remain together because im sure they are still best friends and work very well together. there's no loving chance of any romance going on between them.

my question is: what kind of man (or woman) would hilary be having her own affair with? obv we all know what bill enjoys, but i cant imagine who she would ever go for

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Feb 28, 2015

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Repeat most of that for just about every marriage that has lasted that long until the end of time

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

i really doubt he is still in any way attracted to hillary clinton, esp post menopause hillary...im sure they were once in love in the 70s/early 80s until their relationship began to run cold but stayed together for their daughter and to remain their power couple status. if it wasnt for hillary's remaining political career/aspirations im p sure theyd have an open relationship but remain together because im sure they are still best friends and work very well together. there's no loving chance of any romance going on between them.

Well if anything it's a practical political alliance more than anything else.

Hillary Clinton successfully managed to go from first lady, to senator and now will most likely get the presidential nomination.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

etalian posted:

Well if anything it's a practical political alliance more than anything else.

Hillary Clinton successfully managed to go from first lady, to senator and now will most likely get the presidential nomination.

yep exactly. i wonder if either of them regret not splitting decades ago, but we'll never know

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 28, 2015

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Mariana Horchata posted:

my question is: what kind of man (or woman) would hilary be having her own affair with? obv we all know what bill enjoys, but i cant imagine who she would ever go for

some kind of masochist. hillary looks like the kind of lady who would get off by stomping on balls with her heels and powersuit

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tuxedo Gin posted:

some kind of masochist. hillary looks like the kind of lady who would get off by stomping on balls with her heels and powersuit

i think hill's always had a little lesbian crush on huma...but huma is straight so no go. she always seems her brightest with her huma close by her side.

idk

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Feb 28, 2015

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yeah

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

Hmm didn't see the clip of him on the lolita express deep dicking little nine year old boys and girls, must not have made the final cut.

'I know, because I was there!' - D Trump

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

ShaqDiesel posted:

Odd that you omit the reports of the dicks becoming sentient...

Oh good let the dicks right out of the bag, why don't you...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do you americans consider Bill to have been a good president? What's the concensus? I always get confused when I see Americans talking about Bill because I can never tell if they thought he was good or awful

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zzulu posted:

Do you americans consider Bill to have been a good president? What's the concensus? I always get confused when I see Americans talking about Bill because I can never tell if they thought he was good or awful

he's good a president if you wear the rose tinted nostalgia glasses.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Zzulu posted:

i was like ten when he was president and my impression about him was that he had a cat named socks he played the saxaphone and he talked funny, so yeah i def think he's cool. idk what old people who held like actual jobs felt though but who cares about them, they're old.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Zzulu posted:

Goons were kids in the 90's, and have strong nostalgia feelings for that time as they are still mentally children in adult bodies today. Clinton reminds them of their childhood and a time when it was okay to have no responsibilities and pursue childish desires. Hnce the goon love of pedophile rapist Bill Clinton

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Zzulu posted:

he may have murdered vince foster and cheated on his wife, but he did a number of things that were 'good' considering the political climate of the time. dont ask dont tell and the defense of marriage act were lovely compromises, but they were compromises which started the push towards equal rights for homosexuals.

then again, he signed the gramm-leach-bliley act into law, which had disastrous consequences, so

a bit of both, but better than reagan, h dubya or dubya so he is considered good i guess

naem
May 29, 2011

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zzulu posted:

regarding him as a person instead of his politics, saying he "didn't inhale" was one of the worst things he ever did...thats gotta be one of the most weaselly quotes of all time

really he could have just lied and said 'no' and it would have done less damage to the country's perception of his moral character. saying that was far worse than the public being aware that he was a former user of drugs or whatever had he given a straight answer like Bush and :obama:.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
A lot of people still like Bill Clinton as a symbol of the last time America was a hopeful place with a good economy and wasn't clearly in the "Why didn't they stop doing that?" phase of "big empire collapses from within." I mean, these themes are obviously too big to dump on one guy's shoulders but that's sort of what a president is for

A lot of other people who are arguably more stupid hate him because he was apparently literally a Communist who may have SMOKED THE WEEDS and got a blowjob from a slamwhale and/or butt-hosed a child on an airplane with Chris Tucker or whatever crazy-rear end gibberish Paflop is currently fucktarding out about with his always-keen poo poo-for-brains insight into world events

Since his presidency he has said some cool poo poo in public and demonstrated the kind of stylin' media presence that Americans like which has been distinctly lacking in the oval office since, so I guess that's p rad

The rest of the world still can't figure out why we as a country are about as interested in where our president jams his dong as we are the actual policies and performance of his official responsibilities, but that's just America being a rich place full of dumbass hicks as usual

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

On the broadest possible level Clinton is seen as a good President, but with loads of asterisks.

* His successors and predecessors made him look great by comparison.

** The collapse of the USSR and rise of Internet technology gave him incredible economic soil to work with.

*** The fact that most people remember him for the Lewinsky blowjob and balancing the budget softens his image considerably since most Middle Americans don't actually consider it that big a deal, especially when you look at other Presidents and their most common reputation is for something more related to the health of the country as a whole even though in the details there's loads of poo poo he did that either was bad then or has proven to be bad now-- the same as any President, even W. Bush.

**** He's got charisma to spare and is very easy to put on camera which creates a "love to hate" or just plain love sensibility when it comes to watching him.

***** He was the last President before America got its first major kneecapping since Vietnam and arguably the 70s oil crisis.

And so on.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
What's the definition of a "Middle America" that doesn't include the Republican base?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

Less rotten than most... at least he can speak without stammering.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tujague posted:

What's the definition of a "Middle America" that doesn't include the Republican base?

I meant as in political moderates, the kinds of swing voters who don't really pay attention to politics much outside of the way they were raised and the general narrative they see from the media narratives they were raised on, and even Republicans can at least recall that during the 90s things were on-average less charged and insane than they got in the 00s and beyond.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That "comedian" who did the "My Buddy Bill" or whatever poo poo stand-up loving sucks and i hope he dies

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
what

edit ok what I really meant was ""hey when trying to be a smart guy, google terms you don't have a firm grip on"" next time I'll just front-load that instead of trying to gently hint a goon that he's literally contradicting the first sentence of the wikipedia entry and 100% making poo poo up

Tujague fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Feb 28, 2015

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Orkin Mang posted:

way better than teh obama one. i like when he runs after hilary with her pack lunch

i want to see the republican ones which are probably just all mean jokes disguised as comedy

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Novo posted:

i want to see the republican ones which are probably just all mean jokes disguised as comedy

W made one about looking for the WMDs in the White House. It was extra-hilarious because people were dying in Iraq at the time! Comedy!

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Remember when we used to say Bill Clinton was The First Black President because we heard it on the Chappelle show or whatever? Good times.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

Plafop posted:

Goons were kids in the 90's, and have strong nostalgia feelings for that time as they are still mentally children in adult bodies today. Clinton reminds them of their childhood and a time when it was okay to have no responsibilities and pursue childish desires. Hnce the goon love of pedophile rapist Bill Clinton

thanks obama

also does he say he wants to buy a town on ebay?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

clinton was a decent president that looks like the second coming due to the poo poo that came before and after him

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

I grew up during the two Reagan terms of office. After that and seeing Clinton as president as an adult, Clinton was better.

I love that this thread is one that really gets sand in your vagina.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

clinton was a decent president that looks like the second coming due to the poo poo that came before and after him

Just like Obama right? Oh wait.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

gnarlyhotep posted:

I grew up during the two Reagan terms of office. After that and seeing Clinton as president as an adult, Clinton was better.

I love that this thread is one that really gets sand in your vagina.

I remember they made up a scandal where Bill Clinton got a haircut at the Chicago airport and held up flights for 8 hours, listening to conservative radio as a kid is pretty eye opening to how dumb people are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Pawn 17 posted:

Just like Obama right? Oh wait.

obama is poo poo, as was bush. clinton was the last one we've had that wasn't poo poo, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting a non-poo poo one any time soon.

• Locked thread