Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Clinton repealed glass stegal and went along with NAFTA and the WTO, Killer Mike's 'Reagan', etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

actually congress repealed glass stegal with overwhelming support from both parties and clinton signed it, the yes votes were high enough that they would have overruled a veto anyway so his signature was a formality

but yeah, clinton is not the incredible dude that some people make him out to be. he was merely less poo poo than the ones who came before and after. i'd rather have him back than the current crop, that's for sure.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I remember they made up a scandal where Bill Clinton got a haircut at the Chicago airport and held up flights for 8 hours, listening to conservative radio as a kid is pretty eye opening to how dumb people are.

He didn't do anything as bad as that, he just raped kids.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

He didn't do anything as bad as that, he just raped kids.

imo the potus should not rape children

also i'm sorry that nafta killed your parents or whatever you're so upset about

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Yeah looks like another "factwad" has become lodged, like a kernel of corn, in the quart of poo poo Paflop uses for a brain.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Tuxedo Gin posted:

imo the potus should not rape children

also i'm sorry that nafta killed your parents or whatever you're so upset about

Tujague posted:

Yeah looks like another "factwad" has become lodged, like a kernel of corn, in the quart of poo poo Paflop uses for a brain.

whatever helps you sleep at night. You sound like Penn State fans defending Joe Paterno. Except Joe Paterno wasn't actually directly involved in the raping of children, he just overlooked it.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Plafop posted:

whatever helps you sleep at night. You sound like Penn State fans defending Joe Paterno. Except Joe Paterno wasn't actually directly involved in the raping of children, he just overlooked it.

No, Joe Paterno had been in the same places within the same time periods as the guy doing the rear end-raping, so therefore by your logic he also teamed up with Kevin Spacey and Smokey from Friday to rear end-rape the kids in such a short time frame that Clinton's jizz was probably still dripping out while the secret service guys just sort of stood around, right? I mean, otherwise this whole thing would just be a bag of hot air that smells like a galloping-out-of-control loving honktard, right? Dumbass?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

imo college sportsball coaches should not be responsible for overseeing the rape of children

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

actually now that i've thought about it i'm not really sure that children should be raped at all, and i think that we should consider doing something to end the practice of child rape

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Tujague posted:

No, Joe Paterno had been in the same places within the same time periods as the guy doing the rear end-raping, so therefore by your logic he also teamed up with Kevin Spacey and Smokey from Friday to rear end-rape the kids in such a short time frame that Clinton's jizz was probably still dripping out while the secret service guys just sort of stood around, right? I mean, otherwise this whole thing would just be a bag of hot air that smells like a galloping-out-of-control loving honktard, right? Dumbass?

LOL yah I'm sure Clinton hit up his good buddy to rent out his child rape cruiser for purposes completely unrelated to child rape, and the fact they brought along the children they raped while clinton was on the child rape cruiser was also completely coincidental.

Covering up for a pedophile rapist is so progressive.

synftw
Jun 14, 2007
Chaos-Gnostic Satanist
I bet that guy was scared when the President caught him with that award at the end

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

LOL yah I'm sure Clinton hit up his good buddy to rent out his child rape cruiser for purposes completely unrelated to child rape, and the fact they brought along the children they raped while clinton was on the child rape cruiser was also completely coincidental.

and deflecting political performance into moral quagmires is so retarded

sorry Clinton was such a good president and the Bushes were so loving terrible

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

imo no company should be allowed to produce child rape cruisers.

this deregulated corporate controlled country has gone too far

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

and deflecting political performance into moral quagmires is so retarded

sorry Clinton was such a good president and the Bushes were so loving terrible

Actually I think your president being a child rapist is pretty relevant to how his presidency should be considered, much like say, if a mod were to be found out to have raped a child, that would reflect on his status as a mod, even if he did a good job and liked the right star trek episodes.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

Actually I think your president being a child rapist is pretty relevant to how his presidency should be considered, much like say, if a mod were to be found out to have raped a child, that would reflect on his status as a mod, even if he did a good job and liked the right star trek episodes.

perfect example of my point, thank you

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Plafop posted:

Okay, so therefore by the same chain of logic Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey are also child rapists, right? And had no other reason to be on the plane besides porking children, such as the fund-raising tour that is mentioned multiple times in the report you are linking this from, right? Otherwise, bag of hot air, retard, etc., right?

Or does the little goblin that takes up the space where your frontal lobes should be LIKE Kevin Spacey and refuses to whisper OBVIOUS FACTS about him that enable you to see through time? Dumbass?

Tujague fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Mar 1, 2015

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

perfect example of my point, thank you

What is your point? That Clinton's rape tendencies are balanced out by his cutting the deficit? Cutting the deficit was a good thing that the Republican congress forced on him, but they don't really compare.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

What is your point? That Clinton's rape tendencies are balanced out by his cutting the deficit? Cutting the deficit was a good thing that the Republican congress forced on him, but they don't really compare.

that you ignore the issues that matter in favor of some spurious crap

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Tujague posted:

Okay, so therefore by the same chain of logic Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey are also child rapists, right? And had no other reason to be on the plane besides porking children, such as the fund-raising tour that is mentioned multiple times in the report you are linking this from, right? Otherwise, bag of hot air, retard, etc., right?

Or does the little goblin that takes up the space where your frontal lobes should be LIKE Kevin Spacey and refuses to whisper OBVIOUS FACTS about him that enable you to see through time? Dumbass?

I don't care one way or the other for either one. And if they had the same access to the rape cruiser that Clinton did they probably dipped their toes into the kiddy rape pool too. I just didn't know they were attached to it before.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

that you ignore the issues that matter in favor of some spurious crap

Clinton raping children doesn't matter? What?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

Clinton raping children doesn't matter? What?

no because there's no proof of it

there is proof of him being a good president

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This thread is wonderful :allears:

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Plafop posted:

Bah we all know the Republican party operates a child prostitution ring and worships a pagan owl statue at bohemian grove. Reptiles did 9/11 peace.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

no because there's no proof of it

there is proof of him being a good president

There's plenty of proof. Again with the Penn State defenses.

Also I will say, regarding his political record, it's very curious how the only good things he did occurred when he had a Republican congress. Funny how that works.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

There's plenty of proof. Again with the Penn State defenses.

Also I will say, regarding his political record, it's very curious how the only good things he did occurred when he had a Republican congress. Funny how that works.

yes it is very curious that the good things he did happened to fall into the last six years of his eight year presidency i mean what the gently caress is up with that.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yes it is very curious that the good things he did happened to fall into the last six years of his eight year presidency i mean what the gently caress is up with that.

Thank a Republican congressman next chance you get.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

btw there was a republican congress in place during the alleged child raping so they should probably be given credit for that too

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=433-nmcWw8E

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

if you're going full dub you have to do this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sPfygLD1JA

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
"Spurious" means "Pulled clean out of your dumb rear end" not "unimportant"

"Proof" means "evidence beyond the circumstantial" which, in the case of Clinton, Spacey and Tucker raping children, there is *not*

You keep comparing this situation to Penn State but you're not really applying the logic. Do you want to see a photo of Paterno shaking hands with one of the kids Sandusky was convicted of raping while in Sandusky's presence?

Clinton's OBRA93 was passed against the votes of LITERALLY EVERY REPUBLICAN IN CONGRESS and VP Al Gore cast the deciding vote in the senate.

You are one dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, wrong, stupid gently caress.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tujague posted:

"Spurious" means "Pulled clean out of your dumb rear end" not "unimportant"

"Proof" means "evidence beyond the circumstantial" which, in the case of Clinton, Spacey and Tucker raping children, there is *not*

You keep comparing this situation to Penn State but you're not really applying the logic. Do you want to see a photo of Paterno shaking hands with one of the kids Sandusky was convicted of raping while in Sandusky's presence?

Clinton's OBRA93 was passed against the votes of LITERALLY EVERY REPUBLICAN IN CONGRESS and VP Al Gore cast the deciding vote in the senate.

You are one dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, wrong, stupid gently caress.

Plaflop is a living stereotype and will only react as such

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

Plaflop is a living stereotype and will only react as such

I feel privileged to watch it in action honestly.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

i need this avatar sized and then someone buy it for me tia

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2ZJCLmAUQ

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003