Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

Goons were kids in the 90's, and have strong nostalgia feelings for that time as they are still mentally children in adult bodies today. Clinton reminds them of their childhood and a time when it was okay to have no responsibilities and pursue childish desires. Hnce the goon love of pedophile rapist Bill Clinton

I grew up during the two Reagan terms of office. After that and seeing Clinton as president as an adult, Clinton was better.

I love that this thread is one that really gets sand in your vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

LOL yah I'm sure Clinton hit up his good buddy to rent out his child rape cruiser for purposes completely unrelated to child rape, and the fact they brought along the children they raped while clinton was on the child rape cruiser was also completely coincidental.

Covering up for a pedophile rapist is so progressive.

and deflecting political performance into moral quagmires is so retarded

sorry Clinton was such a good president and the Bushes were so loving terrible

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

Actually I think your president being a child rapist is pretty relevant to how his presidency should be considered, much like say, if a mod were to be found out to have raped a child, that would reflect on his status as a mod, even if he did a good job and liked the right star trek episodes.

perfect example of my point, thank you

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

What is your point? That Clinton's rape tendencies are balanced out by his cutting the deficit? Cutting the deficit was a good thing that the Republican congress forced on him, but they don't really compare.

that you ignore the issues that matter in favor of some spurious crap

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Plafop posted:

Clinton raping children doesn't matter? What?

no because there's no proof of it

there is proof of him being a good president

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tujague posted:

"Spurious" means "Pulled clean out of your dumb rear end" not "unimportant"

"Proof" means "evidence beyond the circumstantial" which, in the case of Clinton, Spacey and Tucker raping children, there is *not*

You keep comparing this situation to Penn State but you're not really applying the logic. Do you want to see a photo of Paterno shaking hands with one of the kids Sandusky was convicted of raping while in Sandusky's presence?

Clinton's OBRA93 was passed against the votes of LITERALLY EVERY REPUBLICAN IN CONGRESS and VP Al Gore cast the deciding vote in the senate.

You are one dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, wrong, stupid gently caress.

Plaflop is a living stereotype and will only react as such

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lmao

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

etalian posted:

boris vallejo basically owns