Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Mariana Horchata posted:

my question is: what kind of man (or woman) would hilary be having her own affair with? obv we all know what bill enjoys, but i cant imagine who she would ever go for

some kind of masochist. hillary looks like the kind of lady who would get off by stomping on balls with her heels and powersuit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

clinton was a decent president that looks like the second coming due to the poo poo that came before and after him

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Pawn 17 posted:

Just like Obama right? Oh wait.

obama is poo poo, as was bush. clinton was the last one we've had that wasn't poo poo, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting a non-poo poo one any time soon.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

actually congress repealed glass stegal with overwhelming support from both parties and clinton signed it, the yes votes were high enough that they would have overruled a veto anyway so his signature was a formality

but yeah, clinton is not the incredible dude that some people make him out to be. he was merely less poo poo than the ones who came before and after. i'd rather have him back than the current crop, that's for sure.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

He didn't do anything as bad as that, he just raped kids.

imo the potus should not rape children

also i'm sorry that nafta killed your parents or whatever you're so upset about

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

whatever helps you sleep at night. You sound like Penn State fans defending Joe Paterno. Except Joe Paterno wasn't actually directly involved in the raping of children, he just overlooked it.

imo college sportsball coaches should not be responsible for overseeing the rape of children

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

actually now that i've thought about it i'm not really sure that children should be raped at all, and i think that we should consider doing something to end the practice of child rape

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

LOL yah I'm sure Clinton hit up his good buddy to rent out his child rape cruiser for purposes completely unrelated to child rape, and the fact they brought along the children they raped while clinton was on the child rape cruiser was also completely coincidental.

Covering up for a pedophile rapist is so progressive.

imo no company should be allowed to produce child rape cruisers.

this deregulated corporate controlled country has gone too far

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Plafop posted:

There's plenty of proof. Again with the Penn State defenses.

Also I will say, regarding his political record, it's very curious how the only good things he did occurred when he had a Republican congress. Funny how that works.

yes it is very curious that the good things he did happened to fall into the last six years of his eight year presidency i mean what the gently caress is up with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

btw there was a republican congress in place during the alleged child raping so they should probably be given credit for that too

• Locked thread