Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

Oh hey the Dems are back. Good luck on keeping them honest this time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

I work night shift and weekends (although night shift on weekends pays the same as weekend day shift, which sucks but eh). I definitely only do it for penalty rates, base rate sucks.

Sure do enjoy seeing people a lot less and having to gently caress up my sleep even further just to have dinner with family.
Also sleeping through family bbq's.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Democracy sausage and democracy bacon and egg roll consumed, how to votes handed out, now to grab some sleep before election coverage and work.

Go Arthur Rorris in Wollongong and the Greens everywhere else.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

freebooter posted:

Wait the greens have an anti-vax element?

Unfortunately, yes, and it's stronger up north because Lismore/Nimbin.

Edit: Four seats. Two taken off the Nationals. We're no longer a city party.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Fruity Gordo posted:

EAT poo poo NATS

I am literally drinking National Tears (ok it's Aldi beer, but it'll do!)

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

MiniSune posted:

I look forward to the day that Gladys Berejiklian has to reap the bitter tears of defeat.

Wanna wipe the smug off for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Dammit I just came here to post that.

I can't find any other information though..

• Locked thread